“Clean, comfy & love the free shuttle!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Shop and Drop
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Doral
“Clean, comfy & love the free shuttle!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel was further from the airport than we expected, but it didn't matter because they offer a free shuttle. There is also a shuttle twice a day to the Dolphin Mall, which was ideal since we were there for one night to shop. The rooms are clean, updated and comfy. The outdoor pool was pretty nice. Friendly staff and great breakfast!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great stopover for stay, park and cruise. Very good breakfast. When returning from Miami Cruise Port we took a Taxi rather than waiting for shuttle to be filled up, $35 for 4 people including tip. Shuttle would have been $40. Note: While waiting for shuttle a van arrived before the shuttle to sell tickets for the return trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Merseyside
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed one night pre cruise in March. Hotel a little further than we expected from the airport, but we had a very nice stay. Friendly reception staff was supported by a nice clean and spacious room, and an good choice for breakfast in the morning. If you are looking for accommodation close to airport, that is good quality and reasonably priced then I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Grovetown, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The hotel was a great place to spend the night before a cruise. Check in went smoothly no issues. Room was excellent clean the A\C worked great. Plenty of resturants around the airport, easy access to all Freeway's. Will stay again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We stayed here twice during our vacation. It quiet and the beds were very comfortable. Unfortunately, the second round, the air conditioner didn't work very well & it was rather stuffy. The breakfast selection was fairly diverse. Overall, we were satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
R B, Manager at Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm excited to see that you love Hampton Inn. So do I! I would love to hear from you further in regards to your experience in the room. I would love to know which room that is so that I can have it checked out. Besides that, it looks like everything else went well and I'm glad to see that. Thank you for staying with us and the time you have taken to complete the survey.

Your Friends in Miami,

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My family booked here using my points. It was the best points deal around the airport. It is on the opposite side of the airport terminal so it takes about 20 minutes to get back and forth. When you consider loading and unloading the shuttle comes about once an hour. The first night we came in March 29th we waited quite awhile and I called the desk a couple times. I was not happy! Of However the manager on duty was very apologetic and went out of his way to try to make it right. We returned to this hotel a week later April 6 and had great experience the shuttle picked us up within 15 minutes. Our driver made great dinner recommendations. The next morning the shuttle was full and we feared we'd miss our flight. Once again the manager went out of his way and made it right for us and ensured we got to the airport on time. The facility is your typical Hampton but it was nice. We'd stay there again. Thanks for the great customer service and putting the customer first!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Matt and Deb,

I was delighted to see your review and I appreciate the time you have taken to do it. Your feedback directly to me on your first trip make me aware of the shuttle wait times and I sprung right into action in regards to making changes to improve this...I'm pleased that you got to see that on your second time around. I'm also happy to see that we got you onto your flight in time, I know you were worried. Thank you very much for being a loyal Hilton Honors member and I'm glad to see those points came to great use. Well, hopefully on your next trip to Miami we will see you again.

Your Friends in Miami

1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Hotel needs improvement, bad service employees did not reach out to help me with a lot of bags I had. room smelled weird and room needs major remodeling found a roach on my room and could not have the room change, front desk service was horrible the front desk lady I think her name was India Guerrero was so in a rush just to check me in after making me wait so much at the airport to be picked up I was really mad and wanted to take a cab but the only good service was the van shuttle driver he was a young man that I had no intend to talk to he was super nice talked to me about he had come to Miami for school from NJ coming from a nearby town in NJ as well and him being by himself in Florida at age 22 with no family here and how he is still trying to help out his mom from here and pay his rent to get by until he graduates from school that's amazing I was so greatful of how our talk went that by the time I got to the hotel I was calm and had forgot about how much it took to be picked up and tip him cause he knew how to deal with the situation and always smile and apologize for the inconvenience.

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Mr. Frank6854,

Thank you for the time you have taken to complete this review. Your experience and feedback really does mean a lot to us. Our ultimate goal is to be sure that each guest is provided with an experience that exceeds the standards of Friendly Service, Comfortable Surroundings, and Clean Rooms. Based on your review, it seems we did not strive to meet those goals during your stay and for this I greatly apologize. I will use this review as part of training to improve the service with our front desk staff and the communication between the front desk and the shuttle so that no one else has to have this experience. I will speak with the staff that worked that day as well as commend the shuttle driver; I know that your comments will mean a lot to him. Again, I apologize for the experience you had and I will be working with the team to make improvements. If you are ever in Miami again, I would like to make it up to you by delivering to you that service that you expect. You can also always contact me personally and I will be glad to assist.

Your friends in Miami

rodney.bennett2@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Element Miami Doral
#3 of 22 in Doral
4.5 of 5 stars 38 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport West Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West? Share your experiences!