“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Doral

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
St. Lucia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights end of October. I left my camera in the room as a result of some repacking. I contacted the hotel after checkout - twice - and they said housecleaning didn't find it. VERY odd since I know for certain that I didn't leave the room with it as Miami was a stop over. For this I would advise that you keep your valuables on you at all times and don't leave anything in the room. You may loose it. Front desk staff was very unfriendly and didn't seem to care when we came to the desk for assistance. The bed was comfortable! That's all I can say.
Becareful.

Room Tip: Don't leave anything in the room! You may never see it again.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Conway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Bed was too small length wise. Was awakened around midnight by noisy loud talking neighbors. Toasters did not work well on bagels and the breakfast could use more variety. I lost $1.25 in drink vending machine, while I was refunded my money at the front desk I wanted the drink at the time not my money back. The staff are well trained and friendly and I will probably never be back to Miami but if I do I will not stay at this hotel as I felt it was too expensive for what we received for a room and the afore mentioned statements.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West

Address: 3805 NW 107th Ave., Doral, FL 33178
Location: United States > Florida > Doral
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West 2.5*
Close to Golf, Spa and Shopping in Everglade Country Enjoy welcoming hospitality and choice amenities at Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West / Doral hotel. Located off the Florida Turnpike on the doorstep of Everglade country, our hotel is near Miami International Airport and convenient to Doral Golf Resort and Spa as well as downtown Miami. Count on our Miami Airport hotel to make you feel at home. Sleep well and wake up with free continental breakfast or a morning swim in the outdoor pool. Stay connected from your West Miami hotel room with free high-speed Internet.For kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Our Miami Airport hotel is close to several popular area attractions. Play on PGA-caliber golf courses or indulge in a massage and spa treatment at Doral Golf Resort & Spa. Just eight miles from our hotel, Everglades National Park features 2,400 square miles of subtropical wilderness, great for hiking, boating and wildlife viewing. Relax on South Beach, or shop one mile away at Miami International and Dolphin Malls. Bring the family to the Miami Metro Zoo or the Miami Seaquarium. Exciting races are a short drive away at Homestead-Miami Speedway, and if you are in town for a Miami Dolphins game, Sun Life Stadium is nearby. DINING OPTIONS Choose from a great selection of eateries near our Miami Airport hotel. Walk to Cleopatra Mediterranean Grill or enjoy Spanish cuisine and tapas at Bon Picat Restaurant. Additional options on nearby Doral Boulevard include Italian cuisine at Bruschetta & Co. Or upscale dining at Olivos Restaurant. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Miami Airport West
Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West Hotel Miami
Baymont Inn Miami Airport West
Miami Baymont Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Miami Airport West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.