“rooms smell terrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8720 N.W. 33rd Street, Doral, FL 33172 (Formerly Homestead Miami Airport / Doral)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #21 of 21 Hotels in Doral
“rooms smell terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

in this time we arrive late nigth because we delight miami nigth but we are not expect this room was terrible we be only 5 hours in we left this place about 7.30 am. reception promes us return to my credit card one day no charge because we pay in advance for two days

Room Tip: i never be back this hotel
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2015

This is one of the worst hotels i've ever stayed in bed bugs mattresses like a board no water pressure and no respect for the do not disturb sign
If you call for your room to be cleaned they never come if you put up the do not disturb sign they walk in while you're in bed without knocking
We took several rooms at this hotel for a large group staying here for 2 weeks paying over a hundred dollars a night for what was less than a motel 6 experience

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2015

There were extra charges at check-in the bed smelled like pee and the carpet smelled wet. Also,the rooms are a lot smaller than they appear online and the front desk clerk has to put the WiFi password into your devices. Additionally, all kitchen and eating and drinking utensils are only available upon request.

I will never stay there again.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Savannah, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

hotel is hardly close to airport. $35 taxi and 45 minute ride in rush hour traffic. Fuming!! Internet free, but have to pay more for "faster" internet. Really? For a quick overnight turnaround, I felt snookered, as my taxi is driving past hotels close to the airport

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Bronx, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for 5 days and I don't understand all of the negative reviews which may I add had me extremely reserved on even booking.

The hotel is conveniently located near everything. You can access the highway, shopping, food and even a nice park all in a matter of minutes. The grounds of the hotel we're extremely well maintained, a guest thought it was nice to toss his rib bones in the grass which the next day I saw were gone.

The hotel is pet friendly and I also had my pet with me for the duration of my stay and I saw not one drop of animal feces on the property whatsoever. The staff happily spoke to my dog as well as guests. There also was a few other pets staying and I hear no excessive noise coming from any room.

The pool was well kept and clean and offered nice seating from lounge style to tables. The property is positioned next to a park and has its own nice grass patches and in my opinion it's great for families because children can run and play without fear of traffic or being lost.

We arrived a bit early check in day and we were asked to wait to check in so we grabbed something to eat and a few hours later we were accomidated with no issues.

Our room was spotless, critter free and offered a stove top, fridge and the front desk will provide you with dishes etc.

Overall I'd definitely stay here again without a doubt. Some people have champagne expectations with Kool-Aid pockets; if you expect Four Seasons accommodations without Four Seasons dollars then reevaluate where you stay. If you're looking for a quiet, comfy, convenient place to relax and enjoy yourself this hotel in particular is recommended from me!

• Stayed March 2015
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an excellent review. It's great to hear that you were happy with the hotel's location and the amenities. We take pride in our hotel and the service we offer and work hard at trying to maintain it. I am glad we delivered you an exceptional experience during your stay! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

The hotel is nearest of best malls in Miami, it's a quite place, excellent ubication and the staff speak spanish.
El hotel esta cerca de los mejores centros comerciales de Miami, es un lugar tranquilo y bien ubicado, ademas el personal habla español

Room Tip: lower floor are more confotable by shoppers and travelers with big lugagge
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with the location of our hotel and the service provided by our staff. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Medellin, Colombia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2015

Ya habia estado en varios Extended miami, Vegas y nueva york, pero me fue muy mal:
Al principio, muy desatentos y con poca actitud de servicio, luego esto mejoro bastante.
La habitacion con desaseo.
El lavamanos fracturado.
La nevera muy sonora.
La habitacion se reunen todos motores de los aires acondicionados y el ruido es impresionante.
El agua caliente sale a veces si y a veces no.
El olor a cigarillos es impresionante. Los fumadores se paran frente a las habitaciones, en un balcon, a fumar y todo se entra a la habitacion.
El desayuno no se sirve a tiempo y a veces no ponen la fruta.
No te arreglan la habitacion, si lo deseas, debes pagar 10 dolares adicionales y esto no lo dicen en ninguna parte!
Parece mas bien un motel super 8 con tarifas de Marriot.

Had already been in several Extended miami, Vegas and new york, but I was very bad:
At the beginning, very inattentive and with little service attitude, this then improved enough.
The room with uncleanliness.
Broken sink.
The very sound cooler.
The room will meet all motors of conditioners and noise is impressive.
The hot water comes out sometimes if and sometimes not.
The smell of cigarettes is impressive. Smokers stop is opposite Rooms, on a balcony, smoking and everything you enter the room.
Breakfast is not served on time and sometimes they do not put fruit.
Not you arrange the room, if you wish, you must pay 10 dollars extra and this does not say it anywhere!
Looks more like a super motel 8 rates at Marriott

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral? Share your experiences!