“Orly C "Excellent"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral

You added Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8720 N.W. 33rd Street, Doral, FL 33172 (Formerly Homestead Miami Airport / Doral)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #21 of 21 Hotels in Doral
“Orly C "Excellent"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Everything about this Hotel is great including the price.Room was newly renovated and very clean.The kitchen is perfect to prepare small dinners.The laundry facilities are well equiped its always good to go back home with clean cloths in your luggage. lol. My overall experience was the best and I recommend this hotel if you ever visit sunny Miami

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral, responded to this review, October 10, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff greeted you with a warm smile and provided you with exemplary service. I am also happy to hear that your room exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

From check-in to check-out everything was great about this hotel. Staff is very welcoming, I specially felt rather welcome with the lady that checked me in. Plenty of parking and a nice little kitchen made me feel right at home.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Aventura, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

first of all, nice staff really friendly, 2nd, nice hotel perfect for business, room was newly renovated, or at least it seemed like it was, also simple good breakfast. i would really recommend this hotel, stayed there for one week, really safe area to walk aournd and go to resteurants. really peacefull, and like i said i recomend this hotel, and i will come back.

thank you, to all the friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We needed a place to stay for a night for a family member visiting the city . This hotel had affordable rooms,clean room with kitchen. Great location close to the mall in the Doral area,
The staff and the front desk friendly and plenty of parking space.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I have been here as a resident for a while, the support staff and management are always serviceable and with a smile to the residents and always ready to help on any issues. Quiet and tranquil place, besides a nice city park for the kinds and family, also quite a few restaurants within walking distance.
I would recommend it any time for family or business.

Room Tip: Near the pool area is the best area.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

First time in MIA. Love the the location close to what I wanted to be. Pool and room amenities a plus. I enjoy my room at the second floor I had a view of the golf park next to the hotel.
In general I recommend this hotel when you travel to the Doral area. JC

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hamilton, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

After reading some of the reviews, I was worried but my experience was almost first class. I arrived late evening and my reservation was in order and I was in my room within 5 minutes. I was given the code for the internet without asking and my experience at the front desk was great. I had sent a package to the hotel in advance and it was waiting for me.

There was plenty of parking available and I suspected that the property was not full. I picked this motel because of price as I was not willing to pay more that $150 per night for my visit. I found the room was clean, tastefully decorated and it had everything I needed. There were sufficient channels on the Phillips flat screen television and minimal amount of soap and coffee fixings. The refrigerator was clean and in good order. I made coffee right away and this was welcome after my day's travels.

The area is quiet but well located. There is a steakhouse, McDonald's, Dunkin' Donuts, WalMart, Hooters and Red Lobster nearby, but some may require a car unless you like walking. The south part of the property borders on a park and it is on the approach path for aircraft landing at MIA, I did not find this to be a problem. The dolphin mall is about 15 minutes to the west.

When I review a property, it is based on what I read in the advertisements or Internet. This is a long-stay property and I did not expect much in the way of services, just a clean functional room in a good area. This is a motel and It is exactly as presented, nothing fancy.

I had to deduct a point for one serious reason. On both days of my stay there was no hot water. I had to shower in cool (but not freezing) water as the heating system was obviously not working. I did not report this problem as I expected other guests had the same problem and I simply ended my shower prematurely.

I would stay here again and think it is a good value considering it has a kitchen and a good size room, near to many attractions.

Room Tip: I like a room facing south towards the park.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 87th Avenue South
#3 of 21 in Doral
4.5 of 5 stars 29 reviews
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral
InterContinental at Doral Miami

Been to Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral? Share your experiences!