“GOOD FACILITIES” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Miami, Florida
“GOOD FACILITIES”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I enjoyed my first stay here. Room was comfortable with modern facilities. Staff was helpful. Also made use of well appointed Boardroom for business meeting. Only inconvenience was the lack of an airport shuttle.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Sao Paulo, SP
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Its close to the airport and really close to the Dolphin mal. They even have a free transfer to the mall leaving as soon as it opens which can be really good if you are there just for shopping, so no need to rent a car.
It is simple, a little old fashioned but clean. I had a upgrade to a suíte, which was huge.
Breakfast is included but like most airport hotels, with few options and plastic plates/silverware.
At walking distance there is a pharmacy and some restaurants. But not more than that.
I was not allowed to do a early check in but they kept my luggage so I could enjoy the day.
All employes are really nice and helpful.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
San Juan, Puerto RIco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location (close to the airport), great price, many many free amenities. Very Clean, great breakfast, courteous staff! The down side... Checkout is at 11:00 eventhou their in room information states noon. If you ask for late checkout they will give you 30 minutes! :(

Hotels get this straight... you cant watch TV laying down on the bed if the TV is at the same height as the bed!!!

Last but not least.... the freaking pillows! They are so big and soft that when you put your head on them they become ear muffs! you head go straight to the mattress and the pillow go straight to the sides of your head covering your ears!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Ashleigh R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, 5 days ago
tattoolawyer,

Thank you for your review. Next time your travel brings you to Miami/Doral, please let us know and we will help find an alternative to make sure you have a comfortable nights sleep!
Bridgetown, Barbados
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I recently spent 2 nights at Hampton Inn & Suites on a quick stop over from a business trip to D.C. The main purpose of my trip was to get in some quick shopping before heading back home. As mentioned in my previous review, the location of the hotel is excellent in terms of shopping at both Dolphin Mall and International Mall. The free shuttle makes the entire exercise easy and now they have extended the route to include the Walmart SuperStore. Although the shuttle only holds around 11 persons I did not experience any difficulties at all securing a ride on it when I needed to go shopping.
The service I received from the staff was even better this time around. Everyone was warm and welcoming but I must mention in particular the male staff member who initially checked me in (I unfortunately don't remember his name). I arrived early (about 10:45 a.m.) for the 3 p.m. check in. This notwithstanding he kept checking on me to ensure I was okay while I was waiting for a room to become free and even apologised for the inconvenience of waiting even though it clearly was not the hotel's fault. The other staff member I wish to mention in particular is Doris who gave me a handwritten note of welcome to the hotel and also upgraded me to a suite on a complimentary basis. The suite (Room 210) was well appointed and very comfortable - I was sorry I wasn't staying a little longer to continue to enjoy it!:-) The hotel also provides free wi-fi.
All in all, I had a very enjoyable and relaxing staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Doral and it is definitely my hotel of choice when in that area of Miami.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Nicole F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that our team was able to take great care of you. We loved having you as our guest and look forward to your return!
duluth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really feel welcome and like home when I visit the hotel. This is one of many reasons I keep book in at the Hampton Inn hotel. The room are excellent and the location too. Also I love the complementary breakfast and the service of all the personnel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Adella P,

Thank you for your kind comments! We look forward to your return!
George Town, Grand Cayman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel seemed very new and was nicely appointed. HI are very similar wherever i go but this one was nicer than most. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and bathrooms (one of my bug bears) were spotless.

The pool are was again very good, with a neat little bar. Free internet, coffee and breakfast buffet makes this a decent option. My only complaint and it is minor is that the Mall isn't walking distance but they do have a free shuttle which is fine.

The staff were helpful and friendly which is one of the best and most consistent themes i find with the HI franchise.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Jon R,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back!
Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After checking into the Holiday Inn Express down the road and walking right back out. We found the Hampton Inn to be a much needed change. The rooms were beautiful, pool outstanding, staff very friendly, good wifi signal I was able to log into my Dish Network Anywhere App and watch my shows from home on their Wifi without a problem. The bath tubs need to be replaced and/or cleaned up a bit. Ours needed attention that and the slim choice on breakfast was the only things to mention. Having omelets with peppers and onions is not a nice choice for people. Not many people eat that and to serve sausage it didn't look appealing at all. Limited choice of places to eat in the area. Airport is a solid 15 minute ride without traffic make sure you allow enough time.

Room Tip: Away from Elevator
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Ashleigh R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Bob L,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind comments about your stay. I will pass-on your feedback regarding your bathroom cleanliness to our housekeeping manager to ensure this is improved moving forward. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!