“Stayed here last year and excited about my upcoming visit this year ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11600 NW 41st St, Doral, FL 33178   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Doral
“Stayed here last year and excited about my upcoming visit this year ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Awesome hotel Ina great location! Stayed at this hotel last year during business travel to Miami, and will be staying there once again this coming week! The hotel was nice and clean! I had a one bedroom suite the last time with an adorable kitchen and I hope to have that again this time! Breakfast was absolutely delicious, and the 24/7 hot coffee is the best! The bed I still talk about and cannot wait to sleep in it- most comfortable hotel bed yet! Pool is a bit small, but serves its purpose! Mall shuttle is awesome!

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Panama City, Panama, Panama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Arrived late at night, at around 0300h, the desk clerk, Rebeca, greeted us as if it were much later during the day, with lots of enthusiasm.

Gave her my name and 3 minutes later, I had my ekeys for our room. Which, was OK, weren't for the climate control unit, very, very hard to make it work to ones liking, it was either ON or OFF.

The shower/tub, had an issue for the first few days, water would not run properly, but it was fixed and hot water took its sweet time to arrive.

Check out was as fast as check in.

Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

I left a pair of Ugg slippers in my room when I checked out. I know they were there because I had worn them in the room only and when I arrived at my other hotel that afternoon they were not in my suitcase. I immediately called and spoke with Rebecca who then transferred me to another gentlemen who said they were not in Lost and Found and would check with housekeeping and call me back. Two days later I still hadn't received a call back. I called and then spoke with Ivan who said he would get with Irene Acosta and start an investigation. That was the last I heard from anyone. That was January 21st. On January 29th I called and asked to speak with Irene Acosta and they said she was aware of my request and would call me back. She did not. On January 30th, I called again and got the same message from the girl I spoke with. I then asked to speak with the general manager, Ashley Rohr and was transferred to her voicemail. Obviously my Ugg slippers were stolen from my room and I wanted to find out how they could make some sort of restitution and requested a call back from Ashley. Irene finally sent me an email saying they didn't find anything and that was that. Ashley never did return my call. I used to try and stay at Hampton Inns for business travel but am no longer comfortable doing so. The fact that I had to chase them down for an answer and that someone from the staff probably has my slippers was very upsetting.

Stayed February 2016, traveled on business
ottawa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed in this hotel for two nights prior to our cruise from the POM. Our departure date coincided with the Miami marathon and all downtown hotels were 350.00-400.00, many without breakfast.

We paid 151.00 for our room, included a great breakfast and were upgraded to king bed suite. Seemed like a no-brainer to us.

We flew into Fort Lauderdale and used Uber to get to the hotel. In rain and slow driving conditions it was 45.00. For the next two days we used both Uber and the hotel's very convenient free shuttle service to get around and still feel like we saved a lot of money. We chose to take a private shuttle to the port for 55.00 because we wanted to go very early, but had we been content to leave at noon it would have been 12.00 per person.

All staff were friendly, very helpful and the hotel was clean. I am quite picky on accommodations and felt very happy with this choice.

Please note that there is not really much to walk to in the area other than a Cuban restaurant next door, which was good for dinner. But the shuttle will take you to many other options. You can also cut taxi/uber costs by combining with one of the shuttle pickup/drop off locations. We did that twice.

Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
Cozumel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm a uber-frequent and "efficient" business traveller who has developed a real preference for the "limited service" segment hotels even though often my company's policy would allow me to stay in a full service hotel... So my review is definitely coming from that perspective and expectation. Hampton Inn tends not to be my favorite brand in this type of hotel. They tend to be cheaper and have less of the things I like to have. I ONLY stayed here because I THOUGHT it was the hotel that's right in Dolphin Mall. The address didn't look exactly right, but I was in a rush and I figured, if you put "Dolphin Mall" in your name, you must be right there or really close... Not the case. Compared to several comparable alternatives, this one can only be described as far from the mall.

However, that aside, if location is not your #1 thing, I have great things to say about the place. My score of 3 is the result of my high focus on location, and the fact that I feel the name is a lie in that regard. But just on the merits of the operation itself I was pleasantly surprised. Staff was efficient and friendly. Room was better than I expected for a Hampton Inn. Wifi was excellent. Fresh hot coffee was available literally 24/7. There was a decent food selection at their market area. Breakfast was delicious - and I don't say that often. And the bed! Oh the bed was honestly amongst the best I've had, and I work for a 5 star resort company with a patented bed set-up... It put the bed at the Courtyard (which is right next to the mall so the one I actually wanted) to shame.

Conclusion: if you care about the mall... don't go there. If it's all the same to you, definitely worthy of consideration and worth the price.

• Stayed February 2016, traveled on business
      Rooms
Bucharest, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well located and close to main objectives in Doral; even at crossroads it has a lot of green environment, seems in a garden. Nice personnel, clean and large room, good but not abundant breakfast, silence, we loved it.

• Stayed December 2015, traveled as a couple
      Location
Bávaro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stay at his hotel, it is very convenient, close to everything in El Doral. The installations are immaculate and the personal very friendly. Convenient location, beautiful and clean facilities and friendly personal, all that you need in a hotel!

• Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ashleigh R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your loyalty.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
InterContinental at Doral Miami
#9 of 22 in Doral
4.0 of 5 stars 287 reviews
Hampton Inn Miami-Airport West
Candlewood Suites Miami Airport West

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!