“Best Lechon in Doral” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Pork and Steakhouse Restaurant
Miami, Florida
“Best Lechon in Doral”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I had the lechon salad, it was great. It was big, but it was good. The lechon, was very juicy and tender. If you like pork, try this restaurant.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Albertomiami

Miami, Florida
“Good food, good service, good price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Is a good choice for a lunch. Very likely the place will be full, The menu prices are honest, and there is a choice for everyone.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Raquelbrito02
Dallas
“Explosive Latin Caribbean Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

First off, I'd like to comment that I've to La Esquina del Lechon several times and have always enjoyed the experience; enough to write this review. I've taken clients, I've been there with my wife and I've been there with the entire family. They have a great menu with something for everyone.

I've always been greeted with a smile by the hosted, server and even the owner, Victor who's always around.

The pork, or "lechon", is available in over 14 menu items. They also have an extensive menu of Certified Angus Beef, chicken and seafood. Their sandwiches are the best, especially the Pan Con Lechon with bits of chicharron. Daily specials are original and unexpected delights. I've never had a plate I didn't like. They give the food a Latin, tropical flavor. The portions are generous and the sides are what you would expect from a Latin restaurant in Miami.

Great wine selection too.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Al V
Lexington, Kentucky
“Lots of good food and very affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Nice Cuban casual restaurant near many hotels and rentals in the Doral area of Miami. The staff is attentive and cheerfully answered our questions on Cuban foods and coffee. We had a full meal starting with plantain chips and ending with 2 desserts which were both great. The menu is extensive, we chose slow cooked pork and arroz moro with black beans and sauteed plantains. Very filling and comforting with leftovers for the next day. We plan to go back for breakfast very soon. Their Cuban coffees are addictive!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank coastwanderer
Rome, Ohio
“So enjoyable we went twice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2011

This is what I imagine Cuban home cooking to be like. Lots of great menu choices ( I love the vaca frita ). The chicharron were yummy. Service was friendly, helpful and attentive. We went back on a Friday night and they had a great guy singing and playing the guitar.Nice light airy decor, too. When you go, have a Sangria for me ;-)

• Visited September 2011