“The greatest service i have received in a resort” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$645 in Daily Credits
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Hialeah, Florida
“The greatest service i have received in a resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This place is great! The kids love it. This was the first time we stay after it was remodeled and found it way better. Water slide for the kids, pool is heated. The rooms are very very comfortable, the beds are impeccable. The resort grounds are beautiful. I recommended.

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Trump Doral was an amazing place. Without exception, every person working there was kind, friendly and helpful. My room was clean and quite beautiful. The pools were great. The food was delicious - we had conference food and restaurant food. Very tasty.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

West Linn, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The service in the rooms was extremely inconsistent. Each day things were located in different locations. It seemed like there was no instruction as to what should be done when cleaning the rooms. I received turn down service two out of the 4 days. Not sure what happened with the other 2.

I was there for a work conference and communicated to the front desk staff that my colleague's room bill was to be charged on my card and was assured that this would happen. When I got back home I realized that they charged the wrong card. On top of this the guy at the front desk seemed to be put off when I asked him "so you are sure that my card is the card on file for his room".

Anyhow...these are two examples of why my stay fell short of the expectations that I would have for a property of this caliber. I would say spend more time training staff and less time reminding people that Donald Trump owns the property.

In regards to the golf...it was spot on. Course staff was excellent as well as the conditions of the courses! Don't change a thing there!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The Trump National made our weekend very relaxing. From the pool to the spa. The staff at the pool was very helpful. The food and drinks were great. The staff at the spa were extremely nice. The spa amenities were also extremely relaxing. There was some construction in the area but that did not infringe the benefits of the spa...

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Erie, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

First I want to preface this by saying I am NOT a golfer. I was there with my husband who was there for a business conference. This is a beautiful golf resort. There are many things they did very well, but it was frustrating on other levels. If you are there to play golf and do nothing else it would be nirvana. The service was impeccable to the point of being overwhelming at times. They drive around in golf carts and try to pick you up at every given turn. Some people actually like to walk! We were at dinner in one of the restaurants and my husband was simply looking around and someone jumped on him right away.
There is a lot of things they do right. I had the feeling some things were still unfinished. I compliment Mr. Trump on his renovations. We stayed in the Jack Nicklaus villa, tastefully done except for the art in the bedrooms. There was a leering picture of Jack accepting a trophy OVER our bed which was just creepy. Jack, Jack everywhere in the toilet, at the foot of the bed. As many beautiful golf courses as there are in the world I would have much preferred looking at something more artistic in the bedrooms. Someone dropped the decorating ball here! The towels were luscious as were the robes but there were no towel racks and one hook on the back of the door, which left us wondering where to hang things! The bed and pillows were stellar and the black out curtains made sleeping in a luxury! The pool was beautiful and service was good at all the bars and restaurants. We celebrated our anniversary in the BLT steak restaurant and had a wonderful meal. As one reviewer said thought the food was pricey, and the outdoor grill food OK nothing fabulous.
There were two things that were totally unacceptable the housekeeping staff turns on the TV when they clean and it plays a repeating loop about the resort. We had to call twice to get the TV turned off in the empty room next door when the repetitive music made me want to axe through the wall at 1030 PM. Then lit took security over 30 minutes to come turn it off. Housekeeping also entered our room when there was a do not disturb on the door and did turn down service,this IS NOT OK on any level.
Probably the most distressing thing for me was there was NO RECYCLING OF ANY SORT anywhere. They had plastic water bottle everywhere and on every piece of gym equipment. This is never acceptable in my book, I can only imagine the footprint of this resort. Would I go back, as I am not a golfer, probably not. I found it to be very frustrating on many levels.

Room Tip: I think all the villas are nice, the further back from the road the better
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at Trump National Doral with my husband who was speaking at a financial industry conference. The resort is very swanky with great attention to detail and guests' needs. Our room on the third floor of the Sam Snead villa was spacious and quite comfortable. Being a bit isolated at the resort is a pro and a con.

I ate at the Champions Bar and Grill once and the convenience store/cafe another. The convenience store was incredibly overpriced. Champions Bar and Grill was priced fine. The food at both was good.

Overall, a lovely stay and an interesting peak into an upper echelon hotel.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was definitely another great stay at the Trump Doral (third stay within a years time). Our stay included two adults and two children ages 11 and 14. We had an exceptional relaxing weekend. Everyone we had contact with in the resort was willing to provide exceptional service. One employee who stands out is Mrs Catrina Wallace from the reception counter. Her professionalism and attention to detail was superb. We hope to be back at the resort soon. Thanks again for a great stay.

Stayed May 2015

Been to Trump National Doral Miami? Share your experiences!