“Good food, amazing customer service.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Linger Longer
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Doral
“Good food, amazing customer service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Over all the property was very nice, loxurious, and relaxing. I spent four nights in the hotel they have an awesome pool and the market place was great i was attended by Alyson and the service was great! Meanest pumpkin spice late!

• Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (251)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I was here for a convention with a ophthalmologist group. Food was delicious service was great but the person in charge of lunch was terrible!!!
On Monday for lunch this blond lady which name was Consuelo was so rude to make us stand up from our table and make us seat all the way to the back of the room. I understand they wanted to fill up the back part first but I was already drinking the water in that table ( the one which never was switched )
Also some of my colleagues who arrived late were screamed by her in such unprofessional way telling them the food was gone and was nothing she can do and that they should arrived on time to eat theirs meal.
This is a hotel with a big banquet kitchen ( we were around 500 who attended this convention ) I know for a fact she could do something to accommodate at least some sandwich for them. I've been in another hotels and they ALWAYS do something for the guest, nice hotels are everywhere nowadays but what makes the difference is service and this lady lacks of it.

One last thing. Big companies have a tuition reimbursement so their employees could study something related to their positions. I'm not sure if Trump National Doral Hotel has it but it would be great if they can send this lady to "ENGLISH CLASSES" is unacceptable that a person in charge of a group of this magnitude can't communicate in English I understand this is located in Miami but I really believe if you can't speak English better speak Spanish it was so hard to try to understand her.
Did Donald Trump have ever talk to this employee? I'm pretty sure he would said in the spot YOU ARE FIRED!!!!

• Stayed October 2014
Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I had the pleasure of coming back to the city I grew up in this week for work. Because I am not familiar with the South side of Miami I had to do a bit of research to find this hotel. And boy am I glad that I did. I stay at a lot of very nice hotels in my travels but this one stands out for its service. From the day before my check in with a request for directions through room service tonight it has been delightful. I need to make a special point of sharing my particularly good customer experience with Philip Tulin who delivered my dinner tonight. After a long day which continues as I work tonight it was so nice to have a few minutes of a quick dialogue with Philip. He wanted to ensure that I was all set for the evening and would at least enjoy a nice meal even though I had to work. When you are on the road a lot it is so special to stay at a hotel with staff like Philip who can brighten your day and make you feel cared for.

My room is also beautiful. It has a nice balcony (beautiful bathroom!) and I was able to enjoy a nice glass of wine last night while I read a bit before dozing off last night. Really nice. Everyone goes out of their way to provide outstanding customer service at this hotel. Donald would be proud! It is people like Philip though that make it an exceptional experience and one worth taking a quick break from my work to ensure others knew about this great hotel.

And if you are into golf...it's the bomb!

Room Tip: Wifi was simple which I loved! No extra steps and worked very well.
North East
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We visited the Trump Doral again this month, I believe this is our 5th or 6th visit some of these when it was still a Marriott property, however it always falls short and does not meet the expectations of the Trump Brand. I specifically asked if the renovarion work was completed when I made the reservations and was told it was, however this is not the case, we had a Golf view room, which internally was lovely but had no tub, only a shower which is dissapointing in what is meant to be a luxury property, the view and I use the term loosely was of a building site and mechanical digger and in the far distance if you squint you could see the practice area and the tunnel to the white course. My husband played the Red, White and Blue Courses during our stay, the White course has an invasive grass on the greens which needs to be addressed however the other courses which have just been redone played well, the Red Tiger course is a little short for our liking. Our rate included breakfast however this is currently served in BLT which is the only place currently available in the hotel to eat or drink other than the pool bar, anbd it was awful, there were more staff than customers and it still took over an hour. Not great, I do wonder if Mr D Trump has actually ever stayed here. We will return but not until it is completely finished and I would not take the reservations departments word for that. One shining light in a sea of poor service and dissapointment was 'Brady' in the Pro Shop, he is a star, and went above and beyond in making us feel welcome and valued. If only some of the other staff were as friendly, approachable or helpful.

Room Tip: do not visit until completed
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Beautiful golf course (although I don't golf, its just very pretty) and nice pool area. Hotel not conveniently located near anything. Bathrooms in the rooms are extremely small (no room for a tub). Restaurant is not vegetarian friendly. Was there for a meeting and nothing is nearby, so unfortunately I was trapped with the very limited and very overpriced hotel food options (they were even out of lettuce for a salad!). The golf course was pretty to look at, but not being a golfer it did not help much with the overall stay.

Philadelphia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is a luxury hotel but it's fatal flaw is that it's in a terrible location, which is made worse by the ongoing construction. It has many positive qualities but I would not return. I was there for a conference and it served that purpose well.

Pros: It is a lovely place: my room was large, the layout in "villas" rather than a big central hotel is appealing, there are two large pools with a zero-entry that would be nice for toddlers, and the staff provides lots of little touches to elevate the experience. This would include things like complimentary sunscreen, aloe, and facial mist by the pool, delicious fruit or mint-infused ice waters, big umbrellas in each building entrance in case it's raining, plush robes and slippers, WiFi with no password, and so forth. The staff was always pleasant and smiling.

Cons: I felt trapped on the property, which is under construction and the "living space" isn't that big given that most of the space is devoted to the golf course. There are no real restaurants, shops, or activities within walking distance (and I am a walker). One direction is corporate headquarters and the other is industrial (solid waste management and mosquito control). It does seem like there is a new complex going in with a manufactured "main street" area that would be a nice addition to the area. That's my biggest complaint: there is not enough space, dining options, or activities on the property and nothing in the vicinity.

Other quibbles:
-I checked in at 5pm and my room wasn't ready. I wasn't directed to a waiting area and so I sat by the driveway until they called me. At 5pm? Really?
-My room was one of the few that had no outdoor space. It was large but had no balcony or patio. I'd check on that before registering as this was a big disappointment for me.
-The poolside restaurant and in-room dining have healthy dining options and you have the ability to go to the Pritikin restaurant (but it's awkward to get there given the construction). However, there is no restaurant offering healthy options at dinner so I ate in my room every night. I also ordered off the vegan portion of the healthy in-room options and they added dairy without asking (nice of them to try to "upgrade" but they should really check first). They do have dedicated GF/vegan/organic options, which is a plus in my book.
-The conference had a number of "coffee breaks" and they were super stingy with the Kind bars and hours of food service, etc. It made me feel like they were concerned with maintaining a bottom line rather than the experience.
-There is no public transportation or shuttle from the airport. I see one of the benefits of this location is that it's closer to the airport than Miami, except (this may be my northeast bias) it's hard to get there without a car.
-There are no running paths on the property.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if your room as an outdoor area (balcony or patio, both seemed lovely). Although it...
Aventura, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

What an incredible experience! Having my office be the beautiful Trump hotel was awesome but the real treat was the service. Alex H. from the Palm grill, and David in valet displayed the importance of quality and personal care that Trump is known for. Thank you!

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Been to Trump National Doral Miami? Share your experiences!