“GREAT SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars

Linger Longer
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Doral
“GREAT SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Exceeded all of my expectations and I've stayed at many 5 star resorts. A great lesson in service and ensuring customer satisfaction. Everything from the food, customer service throughout the property and even calls to ask if I needed anything. Additionally, Kim Smith, director of housekeeping did an awesome job of taking care of my one request. I'm impressed.

Room Tip: I don't think there is ANYTHING at this resort that is not 5 star...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

1,008 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Melissa you and your team @ Trump Doral Spa made my day extra special from the moment we arrived to the end of the day!! My husband and I have 3 small boys and no extra help leaving us with no time for us to relax and enjoy a kid free day. Wednesday was perfect, we absolutely loved our little surprise left in our lockers and ending our day with an amazing relaxing message with Champagne!! We had a beautiful day!!

Thank you again for making our 15th year Anniversary so very special!!
I will definitely be returning hopefully sooner than our next anniversary and will recommend your Spa to all my friends & family!! You guys are still the very best!!

Amazing service, beautiful resort & spa, professional staff, extraordinary experience!!

Room Tip: Just used Spa Services!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
David F, General Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Barbara R,

Thank you for writing such a nice review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to The Spa and Trump National Doral. We're extremely pleased that you had a beautiful day here celebrating your 15th anniversary.

We also want to thank you for your remarks about Melissa. We have shared your review with her, our spa team, and our leadership staff as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I had the chance to stay again at this resort.
What a change. they renovated the hotel, the staff is very professional and trained. the pool is amazing and i have to admit that the front office manager Mr. Witte took care of my staying and did an excellent job.

I will come back for sure again. Regards from Italy

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Alan S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to Trump National Doral. We also want to thank you for your nice comment about Frank. He is truly an asset at the resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

miami, fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited the spa recently for Spa Month in August for locals. What a great experience. The place is under construction as far as the golf course but the spa and pool area were great. We arrived at the spa to be greeted by "Natasha" check us in with efficiency & great attitude. Went up to the spa that was cleaned with all of the amenties including lockers, towels, flavored water, clean & updated spa area with steam showers (not that hot) to sauna and whirlpools. We went to the pool area took some time to lay out and have lunch that was cared for by the pool staff which was friendly and could not have been more gracious in asking us if we needed anything. I would try this again and for the price of spa month makes you little spoiled to see how the 1% percent lives on regular basis. My massage therapist was "Giselle" give a shout out to her with those magical hands and professionalism the entire treatment.

Room Tip: If going to spa park by the spa otherwise you have to walk to otherside of the grounds
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Lynus,

Thank you for your nice remarks regarding your experience at The Spa in Trump National Doral. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our facility and guest services.

We also want to thank you for mentioning Natasha and Giselle. Your remarks have been forwarded to them and our leadership team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a wonderful spa experience this past Saturday. The attention that I was given was unparalleled as this was my second spa treatment during my birthday month and Spa month in South Florida. I was escorted to the front desk where Michael P (I think) was expecting my arrival. From that point on, once I reached the Woman's lobby and spa area ( I stayed for 6 hours) the following staff left a memorable mark on my experience: Natasha, Maria, Annette (Haiti), Cristina (Columbia) and my masseur from Argentina (I forgot her name, but her hands ARE magical as well as Cristina's treatment during my wonderful caviar facial. For sure what made my spa day wonderful was planned by Charlotte R. Lastly, a friendly facialist who simple did all that she could to help others with accommodating 'just because'. I didn't get her name but her beautiful curly red hair was unforgettable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
David F, General Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Patt M,

Thank you for your nice remarks regarding your recent spa experience at Trump National Doral. We're extremely please to hear that you enjoyed our spa and service so much that you stayed here for 6 hours!

We also want to thank you for mentioning all of the associates who assisted you. Please note that your comments have been shared with them and our entire leadership team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the spa soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited the spa for hair tint, highlights , shampoo and style. The experience was great. It started with the front desk staff (Gloria ) who welcomed me very friendly. Then the stylist, Deydre , who did an awesome job on my hair. Deydre was very professional and really captured the color I wanted on the highlights. I highly recommend her.❤️

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear Dalia P,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor regarding your recent experience at the Spa at Trump National Doral. We extremely pleased to hear that your hairstyle came out exactly how you wanted it.

We hope to see you again at the salon!

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've stayed at this hotel twice for business. I haven't golfed here so cannot comment on any of the facilities or courses, clubhouse, etc.

The whole place is just sort of ... strange. It's been under construction for years so your room may vary considerably from building to building. It may also be quite a ways from the main building. In my first visit, I was very central but was given a room next to an elevator and very dated furnishings. In my second visit, I was given a much larger room in the Spa building but was clearly last renovated in the early 1980s, complete with moldy showers and gold-accented everything. Only one restaurant is currently opened.

PROs: All of the renovated areas are very modern and clean, well done and not too over the top considering it is a Trump property. The gym is particularly good and I never found it busy in the morning. Staff are very friendly; I don't think I encountered anyone without a great customer attitude, even if restaurant staff can be quite inefficient.

CONs: Everything on the property is eye-watering expensive, even for a "5 star". $9 for a yogurt, $4 for bottle of filtered water, etc. The unrenovated areas are pretty hideous. And the location is not good for anything except the golf, you really need a car to get around. Construction, although not too loud, is unsightly.

Room Tip: Only stay in the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear C_A_M_W717,

Thank you for your remarks regarding your recent visit to Trump National Doral. Our renovations will be completed at the end of this year and we thank you for being patient with us while we "return to grandeur." We also appreciate your continued support of the resort as you have been there with us since the beginning of our transformation.

We look forward to welcoming you back and reading another review from you!

Vice President and Managing Director

Been to Trump National Doral Miami? Share your experiences!