All the employees provided amazing service. However, the hotel is undergoing construction and guests are corralled into a small portion of the property.The facilities are dated and in dire need of updating, though clean. The pool is old and stained and the hot tub was broken during our stay. The hotel continues to charge top dollar riding on its former reputation. The hotel should really only charge about $100-150 a night given its condition. Oh, forgot to mention, eating at the hotel will cost you an arm and a leg. A single pina colada is just under $15. We had dinner at the pool and ordered a couple sandwiches and non-alcoholic beverages and the bill hit $60+.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel Doral
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Doral
- Doral Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An expansive resort in sunny South Florida, built around the legacy of golf. Enjoy gourmet dining in the new Mesazul Steakhouse or simply relax at the Bossa Nova Lounge. Make it an extended stay in our fabulous accommodations, explore our retail shops and discover all there is to love at Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami, a Trump managed resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Trump National Doral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.