I visited last April to the Trump. Had a great stay and was enamored. This time - as others have said there is MAJOR renovation. It was not easy maneuvering. The shuttle driver took me to prior entrance. Not one word or once sign to say where to go. Even with my Spanish skills, I only got pointed in a certain direction. The reception was accommodating and tried to meet my request for a quiet, garden facing room. Difficult when all is torn apart.The valet staff brashly argued with me about how long coffee was being served - contrary to the desk staff. Not happy.
While I enjoy the Trump Las Vegas - I was sad to see the "old Florida" atmosphere being Trumpified. It appears kind of ersatz tacky as its going up. I hope I am proven wrong.
Not sure if I would go back or not. Many other options - even for the 3rd party rate I paid. Essentially all there is now - is a room and a outline of a once great resort.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel Doral
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Doral
- Doral Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An expansive resort in sunny South Florida, built around the legacy of golf. Enjoy gourmet dining in the new Mesazul Steakhouse or simply relax at the Bossa Nova Lounge. Make it an extended stay in our fabulous accommodations, explore our retail shops and discover all there is to love at Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami, a Trump managed resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Trump National Doral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.