Thankfully I was only here for one night since I was meeting my boyfriend for a vacation in Miami when his work conference was over. First off, it was a pain to get to with traffic and different entrances to different parts of the resort, which makes a considerable difference because it is a golf course. Second, the location isn't good since there is only one bar that you can walk to, even for just food. Third, it was only 9 pm and all the restaurants on site were already closed, including room service, hence the discovery of the bar. Fourth, they are not cheap rooms, my boyfriend's discount rate was $140 after his conference, and I never would have paid anywhere near that; it is literally a golf and spa hotel. Regular rates are $200+, which was a total ripoff for what this hotel had to offer, thankfully we didn't pay since the company paid the expense.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel Doral
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Doral
- Doral Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An expansive resort in sunny South Florida, built around the legacy of golf. Enjoy gourmet dining in the new Mesazul Steakhouse or simply relax at the Bossa Nova Lounge. Make it an extended stay in our fabulous accommodations, explore our retail shops and discover all there is to love at Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami, a Trump managed resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Trump National Doral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.