“Major Construction Underway....stay away until complete” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Advanced Purchase 20% Off
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Doral
Kirkland
“Major Construction Underway....stay away until complete”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This place is a mess. They should just close down and stop the pain.....re-open when everything is back online. One of the worst hotels under renovation I have ever been forced to stay at. Avoid at all cost! The resort fee is simply ridiculous. The staff was nice and simply embarrassed by the state of the hotel. They did not even ask how my stay was when I checked out.

Room Tip: stay at a different hotel.....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
George S, General Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at Trump National Doral Miami and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. The Trump Hotel Collection™ acquired Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami earlier in June and is investing over $200M to transform our legendary resort. Trump Hotel Collection delivers an unrivaled luxury experience with expansive rooms, lavish spa and fitness facilities, and flawless service. In the months to come, every aspect of Doral will be transformed, from a fresh, new design vision throughout our guest rooms and public spaces to vastly upgraded recreational facilities and amenities.

I hope to regain your confidence and welcome you back to Trump National Doral Miami soon.

Managing Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (270)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We booked the Doral with a couple of friends for a golf vacation. Our stay was extraordinary, even though the rooms are a bit dated, service was outstanding! The hotel is being renovated so rooms should get a lot better very soon. The Golf facilities are spectacular and breakfast was very nice as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us. I am happy to hear that your stay at the resort was a pleasant one and that our staff was helpful and friendly. I agree that we have beautiful Golf facilities. The Trump Hotel Collection™ acquired Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami earlier in June and is investing over $200M to transform our legendary resort. In the months to come, every aspect of Doral will be transformed, from a fresh, new design vision throughout our guest rooms and public spaces to vastly upgraded recreational facilities and amenities.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Not worth it. Rooms are big but outdated and mine had ants! No room service after 11am, which is laughable. Front desk staff lost something left for me and then acted indifferent. This place stinks. There's a dozen better places to stay in Miami...stay there, then just use the Doral's golf course.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. In the months to come, every aspect of Doral will be transformed, from a fresh, new design vision throughout our guest rooms and public spaces to vastly upgraded recreational facilities and amenities.
Currently our In Room Dining Menu is available from daily from 6:00am until 11:30am during our renovation, however we do offer other dining options in the resort after these times for our guests enjoyment. I apologize if this caused you any frustration or hindered your experience with us.
I am extremely concerned with your mention of your experience regarding the Front Desk. Should you wish to discuss this concern with me more, please contact me directly. We want to to continue to not only refine our product, but our service and we are committed to your satisfaction as one of our valued guests.

Canton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

They are in the middle of construction and I had low expectations. There are basics that you would expect, bottled water in the room, marked pathways to walk from one area to another avoiding construction area, and coffee in the lobby of the lodge. None of this was available. Where the lodges have aged well, I am sure this property will be spectacular when completed. Till then, expect sub standard Marriott with a lot of disappointment.

It was exciting to see this place take shape. Looks like a good plan.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is was under construction and nothing was accessible for my family with minor children. Its not family friendly at all and we requested a refund of the resort fee because we didn't feel we had access to the resort. We checked out the next day and stayed somewhere else. I would not recommend this hotel for families with minor children at all.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for choosing to stay at Trump National Doral and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that our service levels did not meet your expectations.. The Trump Hotel Collection™ acquired Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami earlier in June and is investing over $200M to transform our legendary resort. Trump Hotel Collection delivers an unrivaled luxury experience with expansive rooms, lavish spa and fitness facilities, and flawless service. In the months to come, every aspect of Doral will be transformed, from a fresh, new design vision throughout our guest rooms and public spaces to vastly upgraded recreational facilities and amenities.

I hope to regain your confidence and welcome you back to Trump National Doral soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Beautiful entrance and everywhere on the grounds. I was amazed when I opened the french doors to my Executive King Suite. The long entrance had marble floors with a tufted leather bench to take off my shoes along with a beautiful chandelier. Also, right there was a sink, fridge, microwave with a variety of flavored teas and columbian coffee with plenty of drawers. Large living area and beautiful bathroom with marble floors. There were his and her closets, sinks with lighted mirrors and toilets. Two of everything in bathroom is wonderful for any couple. Let's not forget the jet spa bath tub, which was heaven! The room service was like sitting in a restaurant, and the golf course was beautiful. The entire staff was extremely nice and helpful. Also, there were plenty of good restaurants near hotel. To tell you the truth, it was hard to leave hotel. I forgot to mention the on site spa and indoor and outdoor pools. I can't write about everything so you just have to go and experience it for yourself.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us. I am happy to hear that your stay at the resort was a pleasant one and that our staff was helpful and friendly. I agree that we have a beautiful property. The Trump Hotel Collection™ acquired Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami earlier in June and is investing over $200M to transform our legendary resort. In the months to come, every aspect of Doral will be transformed, from a fresh, new design vision throughout our guest rooms and public spaces to vastly upgraded recreational facilities and amenities.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Fabulous room and excellent service. Played the Great White course as the free round of golf that came with the room and that made the overall stay an excellent value.........................................................

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
George S, General Manager at Trump National Doral Miami, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us. I am happy to hear that your stay at the resort was a pleasant one and that our staff was helpful and friendly. The Trump Hotel Collection™ acquired Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami earlier in June and is investing over $200M to transform our legendary resort. In the months to come, every aspect of Doral will be transformed, from a fresh, new design vision throughout our guest rooms and public spaces to vastly upgraded recreational facilities and amenities.

Managing Director

Been to Trump National Doral Miami? Share your experiences!