Stayed for a business trip and meeting on-property. Fantastic front desk staff, even if wearing what looks like housecleaning uniforms. This was less than a week after the major PGA Championship Golf event, and they were not harried or tired. However, I feel the rest of the staff may have been tired -- a medium sized business dinner took way too long for plating (had to remind staff several times to bring food) and food was average at best.
Its the rooms however tat need some help. Buildings look and feel like a college dorm and rooms are dark, throwback to the 60's with a very 21st Century price however. And the TV loop of Donald bragging about, well Donald, made me laugh at his inverted customer service priorities. Unless a serious golfer, would suggest other downtown Miami alternatives.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel Doral
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Doral
- Doral Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An expansive resort in sunny South Florida, built around the legacy of golf. Enjoy gourmet dining in the new Mesazul Steakhouse or simply relax at the Bossa Nova Lounge. Make it an extended stay in our fabulous accommodations, explore our retail shops and discover all there is to love at Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami, a Trump managed resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Doral Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.