Th Doral was a decent hotel years ago. I attended a recent conference here and the conference facilities were ok. Linens were nice, bed was comfortable, and the rooms were clean and a good size. The elevator was loud through the night and the air conditioning fan was loud, too. Personnel were nice but didn't seem to be qualified or well managed. Of the many meals I had here (only because it cost too much and took too much time to get to anywhere else for a nice meal) rarely did the food appear as it was ordered. At the pool it took more than 50 minutes for my salad to arrive and when it did it was not what I ordered. The room service meal - the quesadilla was greasy and the sour cream, pico de gallo, and the guacamole were frozen solid! The pools are pretty but they had really bad, loud DJ music going at the only warm pool. The other pool was too cold to swim. Overall the grounds were attractive but there were sections where the color spots were dried up and dead. Maybe the golf course is decent, but I don't golf. Poor value for what it costs.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel Doral
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Doral
- Doral Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An expansive resort in sunny South Florida, built around the legacy of golf. Enjoy gourmet dining in the new Mesazul Steakhouse or simply relax at the Bossa Nova Lounge. Make it an extended stay in our fabulous accommodations, explore our retail shops and discover all there is to love at Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami, a Trump managed resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Olotels, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Doral Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.