We had a great stay here. The rooms were large and the bed was comfortable.We had a balcony, although it didn't really overlook much. Their is a Starbucks, as well as a restaurant. We enjoyed drinks and appetizers at the restaurant ,sitting outdoors, and they were good. Breakfast was the typical Marriott fare, with the choice of the hot or cold buffet, or ordering off the menu. Prices were on the expensive side.There is self parking, and we used this. There was always someone coming by in a golf cart to shuttle us to our room, as the grounds are quite expansive.
The best part of the resort for me was the pool area,which included waterfalls,nice landscaping, a meandering pool,waterslide, and plenty of seating. The water was really warm, so I was able to stay in for a long time. The pool side food and drink service was efficient, and lunch was great. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this hotel again
There is a great Italian restaurant called Chef Sammy's about 1 mile from the hotel. The concierge recommended it, and the food was GREAT!.
- Also Known As:
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel Doral
- Doral Golf Resort And Spa, a Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Doral
- Doral Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An expansive resort in sunny South Florida, built around the legacy of golf. Enjoy gourmet dining in the new Mesazul Steakhouse or simply relax at the Bossa Nova Lounge. Make it an extended stay in our fabulous accommodations, explore our retail shops and discover all there is to love at Doral Golf Resort & Spa Miami, a Trump managed resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Trump National Doral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.