“Fantastic nights sleep!” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Doral
“Fantastic nights sleep!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The hotel has been redone and looks beautiful. The staff are all about meeting your needs. Everyone is very helpful and attentive. A big thank you to Andrew Eidlen for making sure we had the breakfast we wanted before leaving on our cruise. Make sure if you are driving yourself to download the directions as it is a bit tricky to find if you don't know the area.

The bed was so comfortable and everything extremely clean.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Michael W, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate it. I will let the hotel staff and bistro attendatnt whoe helped you. I hope we see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Riverview, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

PRO-The hotel is like many hotel for the road warriors close to airport and where we need to be. The staff was very friendly with easy smiles and great list of places to dine and the bed was comfortable.
CON- I personally dislike the Starbuck Bistro's that are popping up in hotels and will not use, Traffic in and around the hotel is lousy day an night and worst part was the airplane noise the shook my windows. I ask if the noise was that bad all over the hotel and was told yes and offered ear plugs. If you go, leave early for meeting

Room Tip: Try rooms on the back of hotel, I was over the pool 3rd floor and heard everything
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us, we appreciate it. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. We do hope to see you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

A great place to stay. Very welcoming, great customer service the employees here really go above and beyond to make sure you're comfortable at its best. I send my thanks to all the staff from the front desk to the cleaning staff.
Everyone is welcoming and willing to take the time to make sure you are satisfied with the stay. An extra thanks for the evening staff in the Bistro Stefan and Jessica a real great team. You can tell they appreciate and love to do what they do and that's being customer satisfactory first.
Ivy at the front desk is amazing very friendly and being able to handle multiple guests at a time with ease no stress or frustration is ever showing.
Thanks for the great coffee Stefan and keep doing what you are all doing.

Thank you Marriott for making my business trip that much easier.

Manny M

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us, we appreciate it. I am very glad to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel and dining experience at our Bistro, I will make sure to pass along the message to our team. Hope to see you in the future.
Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The front desk staff and conveniences are very good. The restaurant/bar staff are EXCEPTIONAL! Special kudos to Stefan at the food bar. Marriott is lucky to have him. He reflects the quality that I expect from Marriott and the reason for my ongoing loyalty to the brand. What was very unusual and unsettling was the poor maid service. This is usually transparent and goes unnoticed when they do their job. When they didn't, it spoiled the whole room experience. I had gnats and flying bugs in my room. Also the maid did not remove dirty dishes from the room. The bed was not made well either. I logically questioned if the bathroom was sanitary. The hotel was not quite up to Marriott standards. I trust they will fix the issue soon - I have many future stays in Miami and the location is very convenient for me.

Room Tip: It is close to the airport and convenient for my business needs.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad that you had a good experience with the hotel and the bistro. I may make sure we call attention the room. We do hope to see you again in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We needed a safe free place to park our car while we flew off for a week.
We wanted a good rate, clean, free parking, and good free shuttle to MIA and pickup week later.
All goals accomplished!
Thank you owners and staff at this Courtyard

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Michael W, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for staying with us, w are very glad to hear that your stay was great. I will make sure to share your positive comments with the staff. Hope to see you at the hotel in the future.
Marathon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came up to the area from our home in the Keys for the Doral Golf Tournament and choose this hotel based on location, which was a good choice, but that was all that was good. The room they gave us was on the first floor and was very small. You were either in bed or in the bathroom. The bathroom had 3 towels for 2 guests which we used immediately upon returning back from Golf, now no more clean towels. We returned back after dinner to go to sleep and is when we noticed the air conditioner sounded like a boat motor in the room. It was late and we were really tired and decided to ignore it and go to sleep, that was our mistake. It cycled on and off all night constantly waking us. Finally at 6AM I went to the front desk and informed them of the noise and our terrible night sleep, and the reply was they would check it out. We paid extra for breakfast to be included and all it included was one beverage and 2 muffins, I had to pay for the second cup of coffee. The TV remote was difficult to operate, no guide button, all you did was channel up and down to find a channel to watch. In order to hear the TV with the loud AC you had to have it on very loud and as soon as AC cycled off, TV would be blaring. The toilet was very difficult to flush. The worst night ever for $200.00.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Michael W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
First let me start by saying that I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We strive dillengently to ensure that all of our guests needs are met. I have met with our Chief Engineer to review the maintenance calls during your stay to verify our AC units are working correctly.
As we do offer breakfast in the morning featuring Starbucks Coffee, we do not offer complimentary refils. Courtyard Lobby Coffee was discontinued 2 years ago as we offer complimentary coffee in all of our guest rooms.
Additionally, Please always feel free to contact the front desk for additional items such as towels. As 3 is the standard for the Courtyard Brand, we are always happy to provide additional items upon request.
Hospitably,
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Booked with Marriott free night certificate as a layover to Panama. The hotel would have been close to 250$US if I paid cash....

Arranging shuttle pick up was easy, phone them and they will pick you up (about 15 minutes waiting).

Check in was Ok if a bit cold. Room provided was a long walk from lobby. Typical Courtyard suite with king bed, sofa, LCD TV with good HD reception, clean bathroom, free WiFi.

The hotel does have a nice pool area in the courtyard, and there is a small gym with good equipment closeby.

Shuttle back was funny. The Cuban lady driving barely spoke English, and I have a hard time understanding costeno Spanish. There was a marathon that morning which could have delayed us a lot...we did loose 15 minutes in a traffic jam...

Overall, decent, but seems pricy...

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. I will be sure to share with our team. I do apologize if there was a delay in getting you to the airport. Miami traffice can be a bit of a challenge. Depending on the time of day, it can take anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes to get to the airport with 15-20 being our average.

Hospitably,

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral? Share your experiences!