“Amazing service, great location for Dolphin Mall” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Doral
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dublin
“Amazing service, great location for Dolphin Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Located two minutes walk from Dolphin Mall so really convenient if going shopping as you can drop bags back to the hotel during the day. Free coffee in reception. Really friendly staff. There isn't a restaurant in the hotel but there is a wide selection of restaurants and food options at Dolphin Mall. Unfortunately the hotel does not provide shuttle from Miami International Airport.

• Stayed January 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice location to the mall and pretty hotel...but the bed linens were not clean. Brought it to the attention of the front desk with no response. I spoke to the manager the next day and she stated that she did not see the lipstick. I have pictures of the stain but she tried to act as if I was making this up. She ended up giving me some Marriott bonus points but acted as if they were her points that she was sacrificing. My company has decided to move to another hotel due to the issue and attitude..........

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Victoria F, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor!

I sincerely apologize we did not meet your expectations upon expressing your concerns. We pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide all our guests and regret this was not your experience. You were asked where the stains were, never questioning the validity of your complaint, but with the sole purpose of locating the stains to make sure they were treated properly, depending on the type of stain. We purchased Marriott Reward points as a token of apologies and appreciation for your loyalty as a Marriott Rewards member.

I have shared your survey with our Housekeeping Team as an opportunity to grow and ensure our level of service and cleanliness for all future guests.

Thank you again for your feedback!
Stavanger, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is nicely located next to a big shopping mall with lots of nice restaurants and some exellent shopping oportunities(clothes especially).
The rooms where nice and clean and of good standard.
By far the biggest plus for me on this hotel where the people working there. They really did everything to make us feel at home and help us out. They are by far the nicest hotel staff I have met on my travels. I would higly recomend this hotel for anyone going to Miami.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Conception Bay South, Newfoundland, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2015

lovely hotel, modern and up-to-date public areas and our room was great. with 3 of us travelling, we had a suite. The bed was comfortable, pillows very nice and view of the pool quite nice. the location is great if you want to shop at the Dolpin mall. However, if you dont rent a car and want to visit South beach, the ride on the bus takes about an hourm and for a city the size of Miami, their public transit is horrible.
the staff on the desk were helpful and friendy, however, some could have used a better understanding of the area when giving advice and directions.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2014

Great hotel right by the Dolphin Mall!
Stayed here for a quick overnight. Beds were really comfortable and room was clean! Renovation is needed because the carpets are dated and have some tear.
Overall it was very decent and would stay again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Grand Cayman
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

I would only recommend this hotel for its convenient location - but certainly not for its flexibility or assistance to its customers.

The hotel does need upgrading (which I think is happening in 2015), however, it is still comfortable and right next the the Mall. The rooms are spacious, the common areas decent and the staff are generally pretty attentive.

However, I asked for an extra 15 minutes to check-out as we experienced some unexpected delays at the Mall, which was refused - despite me apologizing for such a request and explaining that my wife and I would be very rushed if he wouldn't allow this extra few minutes. Although I was disappointed at the complete lack of customer flexibility, I would have just accepted it and got on with things - but it was followed by a clearly sarcastic "... have a nice day". No need.

A decent stay spoiled by a lack of customer service. We will stay at the nearby Hampton Inn during our next visits to Dolphin Mall.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Leslie W, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall, responded to this review, December 31, 2014
Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Guest Satisfaction Survey in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Miami at Dolphin Mall.

Please accept my sincere apology for the inconveniences you have experienced throughout your stay and the impression you left with of our property. We take pride in the level of personalized service we deliver each and every guest and regret this does not reflect your experience.

I am very excited to share with you that this summer 2015 our property will be undergoing a renovation to modernize and refresh our image for the comfort and satisfaction of our beloved guests. Once complete, we are grateful to provide our guests with a truly new and exciting experience.

We hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in our property and offer you a more pleasant stay whenever your travels bring you back to our area. I will definitely share your survey with our team because it can only help us improve our service for all future guests.

Have a great New Year!

Alissa McCrimmon
Assistant General Manager
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

I stayed here for business back i the summer. Its about 15 minutes from the airport and next to the Dolphin Mall.
Staff are very polite and always helpful. My original room was poorly cleaned but they upgraded me to a suit - I was impressed. Its a nice location - lot of cruise people so the hotel is busy but acceptable. Recommended due to the mall and airport location

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Miami at Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!