“Perfect location to shop at dolphin mall” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Holiday Season Discount
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Doral
Gurgaon
“Perfect location to shop at dolphin mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because we wanted to shop at dolphin mall. They are very close to dolphin and international mall and they had a shopping pkg which included vouchers for lunch and discounts coupons.

The hotel was very clean and well maintained with ample parking. Checkin was simple and the room/ suite was very spacious suite ...and clean and a very comfortable bed with tea/coffee maker in the room. The rate also included breakfast which was simple but covered most things - tea/coffee, bagels, fruits etcetera...

Overall a good stay

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Paramaribo, Paramaribo, Suriname
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed there for 9 days and the first day I saw the fast internet sign, I was happy. When we reached our room we tried iut the fast internet, but we couldn't get connected. We informed the frontdesk and they told us it would be fixed. The days after, the internet service was still very poor. Finally I got reallybangry and went up tp the front desk snd told the guy that we can't get the wifi to work. The days after the problem seemed to be solved, but I mean do need to tell you every day that I can' t get connected? Further more the tv in the livingroom didn' t work either. We told the frontdesk 2 times and gave up. The only positive thing is: the valet parking is good, the room was cleaned well and the location of the hotel is very good.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed for 1 day Eurosuites Doral. First of all, loved the design. For a low-cost business hotel, the place was amazing. The room I stayed in was very comfortable and modern. Decoration was very minimalistic- which I like very much. The beds were very comfortable. The WiFi Internet was extremely fast- which is definitively a plus for me. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to check out the pool area, but I would recommends this hotel to anyone who's traveling on a budget but does not want to lose quality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I don't know why this hotel has so many negative reviews. My experience at EuroSuites was good. I stayed for 2 weeks with my mom, brother, and dog. The hotel was very clean, no rugs, pet friendly. The layout is a little weird but nothing bad. The 2 ladies I met at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Room service was also very nice just hard to reach when you need to call them. Had to look for one of them for some toilet paper. The pool and lounge area is great. Valet is included in the price so that was a plus. I haven't heard any noise like some reviews were complaining about. International Mall is right across the street from the hotel. There are plenty of restaurants close by. My suite had a King size bed, a bathroom, a full size bed, a desk, a tv in each room, also a small fridge and microwave. I honestly can't complain about this hotel because I had a pleasant experience. So I would recommend going to anyone.

Room Tip: I had a room that was facing the Best Buy next door and it was very quiet. Not sure if other rooms i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

No services whatsoever; food, beverage, etc. Checked in and wanted something to eat and drink..out of luck. Front desk said the company that handled food and beverage was contracted out and "left". Pool is nice but day beds around pool old and stained. Layout of the hotel is weird as you have to walk thru the lobby, then the parking garage, then to the elevators. Forgot my key after 11pm (left hotel to find a drink and food), guy at front desk said he was security and could not issue me a new key...front desk staff back at 7am apparently. Room was spacious and clean. Try the Marriot nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

The place is clean, that is its positive attribute. The front desk and valet staff are rude, unless you enjoy eye rolling. And yes, while we don't LOOK like we speak Spanish, we do. The little under the breath words ARE understood. Layout is odd, would be good if you need two rooms close together. There is a main door that ou share with another "suite". We assume there are bigger rooms than this one, we see balconies. Our view is the back of a fence. BUT, like I said, it's clean. We've had to fix the bath tub, find the hidden remote, and repair the closet, but it's clean. I probably won't stay here ever again just because I appreciate good customer service. Hey, maybe they are trying to live up to the European snobbery?? Whatever... Good for an over night if you get an amazing deal, otherwise, go elsewhere.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to EuroSuites Hotel? Share your experiences!