“Good for a group that needs 2 separate rooms” 4 of 5 stars

EuroSuites Hotel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1750 NW 107th Avenue, Doral, FL 33172   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Doral
“Good for a group that needs 2 separate rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend and his friend. We payed 199$ a night and stayed 5 nights. We came to Miami for ultra music festival and it was a much better deal that staying on south beach. The beds were super comfortable. There are very few spots to park for free so you may have to pay to valet your car which sucks.
Overall we had a good experience. 2 beds 2 baths it was like our own little vacation condo. Only problem is you must have a car to do all the good stuff and the parking situation is ridiculous. They try to charge you 12$ a day for valet but if you complain about it you might be able to work out 10$ a day/ come and go as you please which isn't too bad.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mirabel, Québec
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012 via mobile

I wish I had read the reviews before I booked this place. Rooms are clean and the pool area is nice but it's pretty much the only good things I have to say about this hotel. The management and hotel employees are incompetent, the check-in time is ridiculously late (4pm) and they can't even make it. Our room wasn't ready until after 5PM. The beds are the worst ever and the parking very limited. If its full, you have to use the very expansive valet parking or park across the street in the mall's parking lot. I will never go back there. I wouldn't stay there again even if it was free.

Stayed March 2012
Rome
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stayed here as this hotel is published to be very close to the dolphin mall. As I didn’t have a car this turned out to be a bit of a trouble. The dolphin mall is in 20 minute walking distance (which is ok) if it wasn’t for that you had to walk on the highway to get there!! This area is NOT made for walking in any way. The International mall is just across the street and was ok.

Beside from the bad publication of the location of the hotel I can not complain about the room. Infact the room was very comfortable, clean with super big bed and huge TV. Shower very clean with good amenities.

But if going here for shopping go by car only and please note that they don’t have any shuttle service to the airport so be ready to pay 25-30 USD to get there.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
New Haven, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I had couple of issues with one of the manager there.
They have a really bad communication and you can't get in contact with them. The manager forgot to gave me a decall for my car and they towed away my car. I had to cancel my weekend to orlando and lost money because of this. When I went up to them to ask them to refund me the towing cost they ignored my even though it was their incompetence which cost me the towing of my car.
There is also all kind of people renting from them for just one night, and those people are totally inconsiderate. They scream and are loud in the corridors in the middle of the night. We couldn't sleep really well.
Really sad for the private owners cause this might hurt their business if they want to rent their unit. I personally won't go back there. I still wait for their refund for the towing of my car.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Barbados
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

This property is more condo and less hotel, at the time we stayed it was painfully obvious that the opening was rushed, with basics such as TV, telephone and electronic keys either not working or constantly malfunctioning (my key had to be reprogrammed 4 times in 3 days due to computer related issues), workmen were still doing installations. Hopefully they will get it right soon. Other than that the location is great, close to shopping and the Doral business district, restaurants were nearby and the staff was helpful and apologetic, not expensive but a bit over priced for what you actually received....would try them again in about a year

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our stay at this "hotel" was possibly the worst we've ever experienced. Check-in took forever and could only start at 4pm. Check-out was almost impossible as the front door of the hotel is locked until 8:00 a.m. Since we had to leave earlier, we had to hunt for someone to inform that we were leaving the hotel, then had to find a back-door way out of the hotel to get to our car. The hotel says it has free parking which is only true for about 10% of the parking spaces available. There was no coffee/tea possibility in the room or even lobby. We were in a two-bedroom suite which had comfortable beds but no place to sit together. The only sitting space was either on the beds or on hard chairs around the one table there was in the kitchen (which when pulled away from the wall so that people could sit around it, blocked the access to the bathroom). The worst was that the card keys for the room did not work. When we went back to reception, someone finally accompanied us to the room to open it for us. Told us to come back later to get properly-coded card keys. When we got those, they did not work either. We had to keep the door to the second bedroom open in order to be able to get to our children who otherwise would have been behind a door which we were unable to open. Hotel staff attitude about all of this was non-chalant. We should have taken more seriously the negative reviews that we had read about this place. I can't believe we paid over $200/night for a place I would never rate with one star.

Room Tip: best advice: don't choose any room here
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Cayman Islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Very convenient for shopping - accross the road from International Mall and a 15 minute walk to Dolphin Mall. Fabulous bed and a lovely room, especially the tv's! Would definitely recommend it for people wanting to shop. The pool is great, the one thing they do need though is a restaurant and a bar - they informed us that this is coming. This room/hotel is not baby friendly - our friends travelled with their 14 month old baby and it was hard to keep him out of trouble in the room. There is no vending machine so be prepared to bring any food/drink but having a kitchen was brilliant for us. The front desk people were very helpful also.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Been to EuroSuites Hotel? Share your experiences!