“If shopping do not stay here if you don’t have a car” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Holiday Season Discount
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Doral
Rome
“If shopping do not stay here if you don’t have a car”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stayed here as this hotel is published to be very close to the dolphin mall. As I didn’t have a car this turned out to be a bit of a trouble. The dolphin mall is in 20 minute walking distance (which is ok) if it wasn’t for that you had to walk on the highway to get there!! This area is NOT made for walking in any way. The International mall is just across the street and was ok.

Beside from the bad publication of the location of the hotel I can not complain about the room. Infact the room was very comfortable, clean with super big bed and huge TV. Shower very clean with good amenities.

But if going here for shopping go by car only and please note that they don’t have any shuttle service to the airport so be ready to pay 25-30 USD to get there.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New Haven, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I had couple of issues with one of the manager there.
They have a really bad communication and you can't get in contact with them. The manager forgot to gave me a decall for my car and they towed away my car. I had to cancel my weekend to orlando and lost money because of this. When I went up to them to ask them to refund me the towing cost they ignored my even though it was their incompetence which cost me the towing of my car.
There is also all kind of people renting from them for just one night, and those people are totally inconsiderate. They scream and are loud in the corridors in the middle of the night. We couldn't sleep really well.
Really sad for the private owners cause this might hurt their business if they want to rent their unit. I personally won't go back there. I still wait for their refund for the towing of my car.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Barbados
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

This property is more condo and less hotel, at the time we stayed it was painfully obvious that the opening was rushed, with basics such as TV, telephone and electronic keys either not working or constantly malfunctioning (my key had to be reprogrammed 4 times in 3 days due to computer related issues), workmen were still doing installations. Hopefully they will get it right soon. Other than that the location is great, close to shopping and the Doral business district, restaurants were nearby and the staff was helpful and apologetic, not expensive but a bit over priced for what you actually received....would try them again in about a year

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our stay at this "hotel" was possibly the worst we've ever experienced. Check-in took forever and could only start at 4pm. Check-out was almost impossible as the front door of the hotel is locked until 8:00 a.m. Since we had to leave earlier, we had to hunt for someone to inform that we were leaving the hotel, then had to find a back-door way out of the hotel to get to our car. The hotel says it has free parking which is only true for about 10% of the parking spaces available. There was no coffee/tea possibility in the room or even lobby. We were in a two-bedroom suite which had comfortable beds but no place to sit together. The only sitting space was either on the beds or on hard chairs around the one table there was in the kitchen (which when pulled away from the wall so that people could sit around it, blocked the access to the bathroom). The worst was that the card keys for the room did not work. When we went back to reception, someone finally accompanied us to the room to open it for us. Told us to come back later to get properly-coded card keys. When we got those, they did not work either. We had to keep the door to the second bedroom open in order to be able to get to our children who otherwise would have been behind a door which we were unable to open. Hotel staff attitude about all of this was non-chalant. We should have taken more seriously the negative reviews that we had read about this place. I can't believe we paid over $200/night for a place I would never rate with one star.

Room Tip: best advice: don't choose any room here
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Cayman Islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

Very convenient for shopping - accross the road from International Mall and a 15 minute walk to Dolphin Mall. Fabulous bed and a lovely room, especially the tv's! Would definitely recommend it for people wanting to shop. The pool is great, the one thing they do need though is a restaurant and a bar - they informed us that this is coming. This room/hotel is not baby friendly - our friends travelled with their 14 month old baby and it was hard to keep him out of trouble in the room. There is no vending machine so be prepared to bring any food/drink but having a kitchen was brilliant for us. The front desk people were very helpful also.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I loved the place, NOT the management and their personnel. It was very convenient, although it had a few drawbacks like very small gym room, unheated pool and spa and that they closed the laundry room. Upon moving out, at the walk through I agreed on paying $150 for paint and touch ups, I was told that my check was going to be sent that same week, I received it two weeks after with an added amount for a/c service charge of $85. When I called I was told a was going to get a call back to get an explanation, two days passed I call back and same response, a week after and still no call, when I call back I am told they haven't forgot about me that they will call me, two more days pass and by this time it's been 10 days after my first call and its me calling again, this time I was told that back in Nov the a/c unit was serviced and they were charging me half of the cost, to make things clear here I had taken a lease on Aug, so only three months had passed when the a/c stopped working. I asked to have the full refund of that money and that I would be picking it up in person, I was told they would call me back again I demanded to know what time I could expect their call and was told 1pm; 4:30pm still no call I try to call back and was given the run around so I asked to speak with the other manager, by that time they figured I wasn't going to go away and all of a sudden the representative I was dealing the whole time magically appeared and finnaly told me that I could pick up my check. This left a very bad impression as they put me through so much aggravation to get the money that I shouldn't have been charged in the first place.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Eurosuites is very convenient. We have a 3 year old daughter, and my wife is very concerned about the food. We researched on-line and found that Eurosuites offers two things that we need: suites with a full kitchenette and no carpet! The service was great. The only suggestion we have is to extend the Front Desk’s working hours.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to EuroSuites Hotel? Share your experiences!