“Tribble landlord” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Tribble landlord”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

After coming to the pub for a open mic night with friends the landlady rudely came up to us and and asked to search my bag for alcohol when i was only going to buy soft drinks. Other people in the pub were perving on my little sister, stating how they want her to come back to their house! Not a nice atmosphere or pub! And smelt of weed! Also alot of under age drinkers in there!

London, United Kingdom
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have visited this pub a number of times over the years as I am a local resident in the area. However, upon my last visit here, I had a few encounters with the landlady and she came across as a very aggressive and unpleasant woman. I am very disappointed and will definitely not be coming back here again.

• Visited December 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
london
“Awful landlord !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Having walked into the Phoenix this evening i was pleasantly surprised, however with our drink we had a few bags of crisps after tasting they were stale, the rather rude bar maid said there ok there not that far gone! and i should be expected to eat them, well i was not happy with this and insisted on getting in date crisp, I was then challenged by the rather aggressive landlord who shouted at me "I TELL YA WHAT", in front of my 11 year old daughter is clearly not acceptable and i will be taking matter further. well beware people go there at your own risk, and do not complain about anything otherwise your in trouble, me personally i would not be returning there. awful people with bad attitudes

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
surrey
“Lunch with Dad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Having eaten and drunk in ths pub in the eve. I thought I would try it at lunch time having taken My farther shopping we were both in need of some nourishment and a little light refreshment,I ordered Ham egg and Chips which was Excellent the Ham was real and it was nice and thick a million miles away from the wafer thin plastic stuff some establishments serve as ham ! my farther ordered a lamb hotpot which was absolutely gorgeous accompanied by a selection of veg that was cooked to perfection ,yes I had to help him finish it due to the generous portion what trials us son's have to go through !!!The bar staff were very efficient but still had time for a bit of banter it was a pleasure will be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great food great atmosphere great service and the management could not have been more helpfull to my party we will definitely be going back thankyou to the landlord and his staff we had a wonderful time

• Visited August 2013