I recently returned from a 5 day trip at Punta Teonoste. The staff was very friendly, the location was amazing and the overall experience was a once and a lifetime opportunity. It is a bit of an experience traveling from the airport in Managua (long, dirt roads) and if you are expecting a smooth ride, you will be disappointed. Once we arrived we were amazed at the beauty of the property and the stunning beach. If you are looking for a place to escape from your daily life, this is the place to go. Don't expect many modern amenities in your room but that was part of the charm. The outdoor shower and bathroom was very unique and relaxing. The manager of the resort was very attentive to our every need and the surf instructor, Emir, was extremely helpful and drove us to a variety of local beaches during our stay. Deniz, the bartender was a great host during our stay. If you are looking to get a glimpse into a different world while visiting some of the best beaches on the planet, Punta Teonoste is a great choice!
- Also Known As:
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Hotel
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Hotel Tola
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge And Beach Spa
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Spa Nicaragua/Tola
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Teonoste Nature Lodges & Beach Spa is an exclusive boutique property located on the southwestern coast of Nicaragua known as the Pacific Riviera.Our spectacular beachfront setting is nestled amidst the quaint, authentic fishing village of El Astillero and Popoyo, Nicaragua’s premier surf break.It is a secluded destination where travelers can experience the beauty of the area, the sounds, the breezes, the wildlife, the local culture and people; all without distraction of the stimuli that has become familiar in daily life.Recognized as one of only four properties in Nicaragua verified by the Rainforest Alliance, our ecological concept resists conventional lodging without compromising comfort and modern convenience.Punta Teonoste remains committed to creating and maintaining an attractive and responsible environment while also preserving the natural beauty of future generations.The chic design merges contemporary elements while respecting and embracing the surrounding nature. The public areas and bungalows also featurelocal art and design influences with some surprising subtle touches of select works representing Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama, Guatemala, Brasil, and Ghana. The result of this synergy and style is a sophisticated destination offering exceptional comfort and relaxation along with a touch of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.