I'm Italian and I've been there with my family for a holiday in September 2011. I discovered it by accident and initially I wanted to stop for one night but then I decided to stay for another 3 nights. The staff is excellent, very helpful, by the owner, a lady famous French chef with various medals Nicaragua. The person who has been at the heart of my son is Mr. Alberto who made himself available for every need and that has worked hard throughout. We loved the release of sea turtles in and contributed directly. It 'been a great, unique and unrepeatable, like the beach, the sea and its people very hospitable. the place is ideal for newlyweds and families.
Patrizia Dettori & Federico Simonti
Son Cosimo Simonti
- Also Known As:
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Hotel
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Hotel Tola
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge And Beach Spa
- Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Spa Nicaragua/Tola
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Teonoste Nature Lodges & Beach Spa is an exclusive boutique property located on the southwestern coast of Nicaragua known as the Pacific Riviera.Our spectacular beachfront setting is nestled amidst the quaint, authentic fishing village of El Astillero and Popoyo, Nicaragua’s premier surf break.It is a secluded destination where travelers can experience the beauty of the area, the sounds, the breezes, the wildlife, the local culture and people; all without distraction of the stimuli that has become familiar in daily life.Recognized as one of only four properties in Nicaragua verified by the Rainforest Alliance, our ecological concept resists conventional lodging without compromising comfort and modern convenience.Punta Teonoste remains committed to creating and maintaining an attractive and responsible environment while also preserving the natural beauty of future generations.The chic design merges contemporary elements while respecting and embracing the surrounding nature. The public areas and bungalows also featurelocal art and design influences with some surprising subtle touches of select works representing Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama, Guatemala, Brasil, and Ghana. The result of this synergy and style is a sophisticated destination offering exceptional comfort and relaxation along with a touch of adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Splendia, Regatta Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Punta Teonoste, Nature Lodge & Beach Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.