Everything is very good and well maintained, the bungalows are modern and clean, the restaurant is not fantastic but ok and diving is well organized and professional. But two things added negative feeling to the generally positive impression.
1. The hotel was almost deserted despite good quality.
2. The wedding that happened in the neighboring village in the end of our stay was so loud that we literally were deprived of the sleep for two nights and had to abort our stay and leave one day earlier.
The local staff told us that the any event in the local villages is always accompanied by blasting music and this makes life of the hotel guests unbearable.
So try to avoid any local celebrations there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Resort for Holiday, Honeymoon, Wedding, and Scuba DivingLocated in a hidden tropical paradise in Lembeh Straits, North Sulawesi Region of IndonesiaSurrounded by an excellent seaview and underwater scenes, active volcanoes, a protected Tropical Rainforest, Dabirahe ensures a closer to nature experience for your holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Dabirahe at Lembeh Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lembeh Hills Hotel Bitung
- Dabirahe At Lembeh Hills Resort Bitung, Indonesia - Sulawesi