The resort and dive crew at the Lembeh Hills resort are truly top-notch. They have a very small dive ratio of 2-3 divers to 1 dive guide, and they certainly know where to find their nautical creatures. After each dive fruits, water and a hot towel is served, and at the end of the trip all my dives, including dive site names, etc, were printed out for me in a letter format. The wash area is really spacious, with ample areas for wetsuits, cameras, etc.
Seeing how the place is built on a hill, getting from rooms to the dive center/restaurant can be a bit of a trek, but not a big issue. They have club buggys for the really lazy travellers anyway.
The rooms were very clean and spacious, with fresh fruit and bottled water provided everyday. They also have an indoor and outdoor shower in the room I was in, which was a twin villa.
On the 2nd last day I was a little unwell, and the resort crew was extremely attentive to my needs, which was very impressive. The massage services in the resort were also outstanding. The resort is priced a little on the high end, but I guess you get what you pay for. Definately worth recommending/coming back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Resort for Holiday, Honeymoon, Wedding, and Scuba DivingLocated in a hidden tropical paradise in Lembeh Straits, North Sulawesi Region of IndonesiaSurrounded by an excellent seaview and underwater scenes, active volcanoes, a protected Tropical Rainforest, Dabirahe ensures a closer to nature experience for your holiday ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Dabirahe at Lembeh Hills Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lembeh Hills Hotel Bitung
- Dabirahe At Lembeh Hills Resort Bitung, Indonesia - Sulawesi