“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cleckheaton
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Lovely clean room. Comfortable bed. Good size bathroom. Everything you need for a comfortable nights sleep. Reception staff were friendly and efficient.

Even though this hotel is close to the M62 and the M606 it was very quiet with no traffic noise.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback, myself and my team are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us here at Bradford South Premier Inn. We hope to welcome you back in the near future, Kind Regards, Katie Washington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Booked online at £25 per room. Absolute bargain. Appears to be quite new so room nice & smart, reception service excellent. Requested ground floor room on arrival owing to mobility problem & was transferred without question. Nothing is too much trouble. Would definitely stay there again if visiting the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value our guests feedback and appreciate the time taken to let us know how your stay has been. My team are delighted that they helped make your stay a great one. I look forward to welcoming you back to Bradford South Premier Inn soon, Kind Regards, Katie Washington
Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Having a long journey from the South of England, we arrived at the hotel quite late.
The booking in process at reception was efficient and we were able to drop our bags off at the room and grab some food in the restaurant (Table, Table) which is located right next door to the hotel, within a few steps.
The rooms were clean and comfortable and although the hotel is very close to the main road, no noise could be heard.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. Myself and my team are glad you enjoyed your stay at Bradford South Premier Inn and we hope to welcome you back in the near future, kind regards, Katie Washington
norwich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was staying here for work, alone. I hate eating alone and the staff were amazing, instructed the restaurant, allowed me to order my meal from the menu and then brought the food to my room. They were also brilliant above and beyond with one of the staff helping me de-ice a very hard frost from my car in the early morning and they offered they werent even approached by anyone. I even wrote to the manager to say Thank you because the level of care was well above normal standard.
I would definately stay there again. and the food was excellent and believe me I have very high expectations being a serious vegetarian chef with a mushroom allergy.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments, myself and my team are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Bradford South Premier Inn. I hope to welcome you back soon, Kind Regards, Katie Washington
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Everything you expect from a Premier Inn. Room was nothing fancy but was clean and had a nice bed. Excellent night's sleep and very friendly staff. Very close to the motorway and the restaurant next door is very reasonable with good food.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for posting your thoughts on here. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to Bradford South Premier Inn in the near future. Kind Regards, Katie Washington
York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for one night with family we had four rooms in total. We choose this hotel purely because of price and its location for meeting up with family travelling from different directions. M62 is very close. On arrival we were checked in by some lovely staff - housekeepin took us to our room and checked we were happy with everything.

Although the M62 is very close you don't really notice it too much not enough to interfere with any sleep. We were pleasantly surprised that we could not here it.

We ate lunch in table table which is located to the side of the hotel and is a really friendly pub. Food was good. We also ate breakfast with the family and the staff were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
katiew531, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments, my team are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Bradford South Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future, kind regards, Katie Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

my husband,myself and our two children stayed for three nights. hardly heard any noise from outside and none from inside! friendly, helpful staff and very clean.only downside is that the restaurant linked to the hotel is not that cheap.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Premier Inn Bradford South? Share your experiences!