We just got back from a week at Xandari by the Pacific. Having spent a few days at the San Jose Xandari both last year and the year before, we decided to spend a week at their new place on the beach this year. It was everything we expected it to be. To begin with, the beach location is about perfect, along with the perfect marriage of art and archetecture that combines to complete the picture of a small, intimate, romantic sea-side hotel. The food is excellent and the service is five-star. The hotel is located about 20 minutes from Jaco by car, and abou half an hour from Manuel Antonio Park, and there are a lot of things to do and places to go in the area. But a hamock on the beach with a good book and an occasional walk before sunset is just fine. We will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este