After staying in Tamarindo, we didn't expect to have an entire beach to ourselves! Our ocean-view suite was stunning and our teens were enthralled with our private plunge pool. The food was fresh and flavorful--we couldn't get enough of the tuna tartarre, tomato gazpacho, and grilled tilapia. The beach was beautiful and empty. Our son liked the surfing, but we were all mindful of the warnings about stingrays and riptides. The service was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este