Ditto on all the great reviews. We stayed at our friends home close by and snuck into Alma for a few days of beach and pampering. An ocean front villa is lovely and more than worth the extra cost. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Food is very good - lots of organic and grain fed options. The spa is small but adequate and we splurged for massages on the beach. Beds are doubles, not queens and the mattresses are hard (box springs and pillow tops are unknown here).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este