Alma Del Pacifico is nothing short of gorgeous. The rooms are bright, colorful and clean, the indoor and outdoor showers are rainwater style and refreshing. The two pools are both super clean and fun to both swim and lounge by with plenty of seating.The free wi-fi that also worked on our patio area was an added bonus. There is tons of well maintained flora and fauna on the grounds and the beach is just a few steps away. Did I mention it was one of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever been to? Everyone on the staff was so nice and accommodating during our trip however I do have a few gripes. 1) Nearly impossible to find if you're coming from the direction of Jaco, a little easier from the Manuel Antonio side. Pay very careful attention to where you are going if you have rented a car because there is no signage to speak of in Esterillo Este. Context clues and great map skills come in to play here. 2) The restaurant. We did Valentine's Dinner here which was pleasant with live music and a pre fixe menu however dinner took all of 3 hours from start to end. We passed it off as a fluke since it was a "holiday" for gringos however breakfast the next morning took almost as long and all we had was the complimentary "continental" (which, by the way, don't waste your time with and order some actual food.. it's just a small yogurt cup and a piece of fruit, definitely not the continental I have been accustomed to elsewhere). Other than those two minor issues I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay at Alma del Pacifico and would gladly return. Highly recommended for a romantic trip or honeymoon stay for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este