We stayed at Alma during the week in mid-April and had a great time. The long beach was practically deserted of people and at times we felt like we were staying at our own private beach house. The pools were clean and peaceful. The room was really nice with views of the ocean, and shower that looked out into a garden area. The restaurant was excellent and very reasonable - we ate all of our meals there and did not have a bad experience.
Do yourself a favor and stay here and not in busy Quepos...it is about a 45 minute drive to Manuel Antonio and other attractions. Do the attractions in the morning and then spend the afternoon in peace at the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Quepos, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este