This is a really nice Hotel by the beach a little far from the airport . We stayed there the first week of December and I thought it was great. It's a very peaceful place and we loved having the jacuzzi outside our room. Amazing view from our room. The open air restaurant overlooks the beach , the Peruvian Chef was very nice and made me a Peruvian dish "Lomo Saltado" it was excellent.
We had Jonathan driving us around , he is a taxi driver at the Hotel. Ask for him and he will take you around to see Jaco, Manuel Antonio and if you want to go to dinner outside the Hotel, he knows a very good restaurant on the beach.
We had an amazing time . Thanks Ana and staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly situated on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast along Playa Esterillos Este, between Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio, Alma del Pacifico is a luxury Costa Rica hotel featuring beachfront Caribbean hotel rooms and suites, a three-meal restaurant, full-service spa and a variety of exciting vacation activities. With distinct architecture and art, an extensive array of amenities and superb personal service, Alma del Pacifico Hotel is the premier luxury hotel in Costa Rica. A great alternative for luxury travelers wanting to visit Manuel Antonio while being on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Alma del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xandari By The Pacific Hotel
- Xandari By The Pacific Resort
- Alma Del Pacifico Beach Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Esterillos Este