This was my second time at the Riu Jalisco, we stayed there a few years ago, we loved it then and we loved it this time (although I think I liked the décor better before they renovated, the purple is a little much!) I have to give a big shout out to Martin who is, in my opinion, the best bartender in Mexico! I have been to several resorts all over Mexico and Martin is by far the best I have come across, loved his "magic shooters" he has such a great sense of humor and his customer service skills are awesome! I found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful, and the sunsets from the beach are incredible, the place is kept spotless and the food is fantastic. WE would go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit