We were at the Jalisco in Feb of 2014. This was our second tome there. The rooms were clean, food was great and the staff were going out of their way to ensure the stay was perfect,
The renovations took away all the Mexican ambiance. You got rid of the pictures and the pottery and any other reference to the Mexican cultural that was so much a part of the beauty of the resort.
Since when is purples, blues and silvers part of the colorful history of Mexico, There used to be theme nights at the Jalisco, not now. Even some of the staff are uncomfortable with the changes, because it is not their colors. You even remove the gazebo on the water, no vendors on the promenade, only sellers on the beach.
Sometimes bigger is NOT better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, HotelsClick, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit