I have always liked the RIU hotels. This one is very nice but is now dated - especially when compared to the other RIU properties within walking distance. I hear they are planing renovations - wait until that happens before going here. Right now it is barely at 3 star resort
Service was not quite as attentive as what I have received at other RIU resorts (or other all-inlcusives) in the past.
Still love the alcohol dispensers in the room and cold beverages in the fridge.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.