My husband and I went on our second honeymoon in August 2003 to the RIU. It was fantastic!!. We had the best time and the hotel grounds are beautiful. The staff is very friendly. We really enjoyed the mini bar in our room and the decorative towels that were made daily when our room was cleaned. We had no trouble what so ever with any of our belongings. Nothing was ever missing from our room. I have read many reviews from people who had a great time just as we did, and then there are those from people who I think just do not know how to have a good time. It bothers me to read from people who are bothered by the mexican nationals at this hotel. Hello, YOU are in Mexico. We plan on going back the end of this year and I would recommend this hotel to everyone!!!
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.