see previous review. The hotel has it all just no room service , pool service, or beach service. I liked to get up and walk 50 ft, becuase the bartenders made great drinks. Take $50 1 dollar bills for tips. The buffets were fresh, tons of different stuff. The ala carte's were not really ala carte's, but I tried two and was disappointed. I didn't try the Brazilian, people seemed to like that.
A lot of older people don't like to walk, so that and lack of pool or beach service is why some could have given it a bad review. Most people that gave it a bad review had only done one or two reviews. Long term travelers to mexico gave it a 4 or 5. The rooms were clean and nice not musty at all.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.