The beach, the pools, gardens and the facilities are very well kept and beautiful.
The rooms are old (december 2012 ) and have a lot of flaws: humidity, paint, curtains...but they say the hotel will have a major restoration in august and will be closed 6 months.
The food is great, you can eat and drink all day!! so watch out for those extra pounds!! LOL The variety is amazing, lots of salads, fresh salmon, fish, lobster, soups, a good cheese and bread selection, fruit, juices, an every cooked dish you can think of, from a simple hotdog, to lobster bisque, lasagna, duck...There is an Asian restaurant and for me it wasn't good at all, only the sushi and tempura vegetables...
The beach is very clean and great for taking long strolls. The waves are relatively small so if you go with kids they'll have a great time. It's a place for everyone, couples, families or firends!
If you like to exercise, you can easily jog 10K in the street circuit, it is also safe with lots of runners!!!
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Hotel
- Clubhotel Riu Jalisco Riviera Nayarit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 5-story building * 2 km / 1.25 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 300 m / 990 ft. from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your ClubHotel RIU Jalisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.