We received a complimentary upgrade to an ocean view room upon check in. That was a nice surprise.
The service is top notch. Tip the staff, it goes a very long way. They remember you.
Great Location. Great Beach. Don't expect crystal blue water... Its on the pacific side, what do you expect- it's not the Caribbean sea. A beautiful beach.
Immaculate hotel and grounds. People have commented on the restrooms being far from the pool. NOT AT ALL. It's by the pool. Go down the steps right below the buffet and next to the Spa.
Food is good. Favorite specialty restaurants: Krystal and Kyoto.
Entertainment team was wonderful... Especially the entertainment manager Pepe and Neto. So energetic and fun. Good shows every night. Really enjoyed the "crazy show".
We walked to Bucerias one morning. Its about a 40 minute walk down the beach. We didn't like it. Flea market with everyone trying to get you to buy their merchandise.
If you're looking for a relaxing vacation, with a great staff, entertainment, food and good drinks the RIU PALACE PACIFICO is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 9-storey building * 5 km / 3.1 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 1 km / 0.6 miles from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Pacifico Hotel Riviera Nayarit
- Riu Palace Pacifico Nuevo Vallarta