I am a travel agent and I recently visited this property. The hotel seemed to be exceptionally clean. The chandelliers in the main lobby sparkled. The grounds of this property definately gives you the feel of a tropical paradise. Looking out of the main lobby towards the beach, your view is of the gardens and then the fantastic pool. On the other side of the pool is the beach.
The rooms are all junior suite rooms. Most Riu resorts have the same rooms although these rooms have new, flat screen tv's. The beds are the same as in most Riu's as well, large, very firm beds.
They have a nice variety of restaurants. I am a very picky eater but I will say that I always find food I like at the Riu Resorts.
Want to treat yourself? Book a oceanfront jacuzzi suite. Beautiful with unbelievable views!
The minibars are stocked and the Riu always includes bottles of liquor in a cabinet that you can drink during your stay.
This resort is in a nice area of Riviera Nayarit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 9-storey building * 5 km / 3.1 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 1 km / 0.6 miles from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Pacifico Hotel Riviera Nayarit
- Riu Palace Pacifico Nuevo Vallarta