Stayed at the Riu Palace Pacifico in December, 2012. Greeted with a welcome drink at check-in which was very fast. The rooms are exceptionally clean and well appointed. The staff works hard to meet all your vacation needs. The food is excellent in the la Penisula, buffet. Lots of variety and seemed to be different every evening. The food and service at the steakhouse restaurant, Tuscano, was fabulous. The bar service was outstanding at all the locations, especially the beach service. The overall cleanliness of the resort is immaculate, staff are always dusting, mopping and sweeping. This Riu had the most friendly and accommodating staff I have ever encountered. There was never any problem to get a beach chair or pool chair anytime during my stay. The beach area is beautiful and you can walk for miles. It is fun and safe to take the local bus into Bucerias or the Malecon in PV. This was a wonderful 2 week stay and wiil definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * In Riviera Nayarit, overlooking the Pacific Ocean * Located on Playa de Flamingos beach, 2 km / 1.5 miles from Nuevo Vallarta * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 9-storey building * 5 km / 3.1 miles from various shops * 13 km / 8 miles from the airport * 1 km / 0.6 miles from Flamingos Golf Club * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Pacifico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Pacifico Hotel Riviera Nayarit
- Riu Palace Pacifico Nuevo Vallarta