The Village Inn hits all the major requirements. While it is not fancy, it is clean, quiet, and comfortable. It is well situated and accessible to all the major attractions in the area. The room is large with a comfortable bed. It is not fancy at all but it did exceed our expectations by a wide margin. It represents very good value for a good night's stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated, The Village Inn Motel offers a warm welcome, friendly service, and clean, comfortable accommodations for visitors to the beautiful Village of Elora. We have a large parking lot even suitable for large vehicles and trucks. Located on the south side of the village, we are close to all the attractions; The Elora Gorge, The Grand River Raceway and Casino, the unique stores of the core Elora area, walking trails, including the Elora-Cataract Trailway, conservation areas, restaurants, and more all just a few minutes away. Two wonderful restaurants are right on the premises. Fergus, St. Jacobs, Elmira, Salem, Rockwood, Kitchener, Waterloo, and Guelph all just a short drive from Elora. Enjoy an affordable night stay in beautiful Elora, a short distance away from the hustle & bustle of city life and yet it feels like ...a world away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your The Village Inn Elora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Inn Elora Hotel Elora
- Village Hotel Elora
- The Village Inn Elora Ontario