“Pretty good” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Elora, Canada
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our first time in since the new owners took over. The inside is small but modern looking. Everything appeared to be clean, although we didn't use the rest rooms. The staff were friendly. It was fairly full the Saturday evening we went, so we asked the hostess if it was too busy to get dinner. She said no it wasn't too busy. We did have to wait 1/2 hour to 45 minutes for our wings and burger though. Should have came another time probably.
My husband wasn't impressed with his wings...he said the meat had no flavor. My burger on the other hand was good. I'm pretty picky with burgers and don't order them a lot because of that. The meat was cooked just right, the veggies were fresh and crisp, the cheese nicely melted and the bun was fresh and tasty. The only problem was they forgot my bacon...I was too hungry by that point to care so I ate it anyway. And the fries were good too. The price was standard for a burger joint.
We'll probably go again during the week sometime when it's not so busy.

• Visited June 2013