“It was a blast” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Sports
Fergus, Canada
“It was a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with the Zipline Extreme, and had a blast. Steve & Ryan were excellent -- knowledgeable, relaxed, and fun. They were both great at inspiring confidence in One Axe's staff and systems, and in ourselves.

We enjoyed the other clients, too -- a nice bunch of people. It was a pleasure to share our beautiful gorge with the folks from Kitchener, Stoney Creek, and Los Angeles, and to meet the family from Elora. Their son Ryan was the best. I think he has a future with you.

The Elora Gorge was my childhood playground in the 1960s, and I was so excited to see and enjoy it from this wonderful perspective.

Thanks so much.

Visited July 2013

Newmarket, Canada
“Great Family Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our family of 5 (kids aged 16, 13 & 9) went zip lining at the Elora Gorge this weekend and had a fantastic time. One Axe Pursuits is very well-run and professional and I felt comfortable from the moment we arrived. The safety levels are better than anywhere I have ever been for any type of "adventure" activity and the process is organized and simple. The people who work there are friendly and explained everything up front. I found the pricing to be very good as well. My whole family enjoyed their rides and my 9 year old wanted to do it again!

Visited June 2013
Kitchener, Canada
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent adventures and climbing school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

this past winter I had the pleasure to ice climb with this company and prior to that learned trad climbing with One Axe

by far the highest attention to detail and safety, you can feel safe and have an excellent and happy adventure

Visited December 2012
Elora, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated our son's 13th birthday with a zip line across the Elora Gorge, the kids had an excellent time! Staff was super friendly and were great with the kids.

A unique experience in Elora!!

Visited May 2013
Canada
“Love One Axe Pursuits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Over the past 10 years, I have done lots of courses with One Axe - rock climbing, spelunking (not sure if they still have this course because it was quite a while ago that I did it), zipline extreme, and team building. Their instructors/guides are always professional and responsible, so I always feel safe! They are usually really fun too, so the whole group is involved and has fun (I have done some of the courses as a 'single' participant). I have taken my dad on the zipline extreme, he's older and not very active, but loves nature and the outdoors - he loved it so much that we booked a second time the next spring. Here's a video that my dad took of me ziplining the first time we went together - so fun! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEtnC7KHMzg Highly recommended and well worth the money!

Visited August 2012