“Steve has an amazing service with respect to the coats that he sells.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Steve's Sheepskin & Leather Shop

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 15 attractions in Elora
Kitchener, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Steve has an amazing service with respect to the coats that he sells.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

I purchased a leather coat 5 years ago from Steve. It was a lot of fun buying it. There was a style that I really liked that Steve had. Steve made it a custom fit to my body. I got to choose the main and accent leather from a large selection. I chose how many pockets I wanted inside and out. I was so pleased with the value. Steve is also s very nice person to deal with.

I wear the coat all the time because it is so very comfortable. The leather is so soft.

Some five years later, the lining needed repair, even though the outside looked very good. It was a reasonable cost to have the lining replaced. What I was really pleasantly surprised about is the fact that Steve cleaned up the coat so the outside looked brand-new again at no cost. Steve will do alterations on the coat for life at no cost.

I will never think of buying a coat from anybody else.

Visited April 2013