“Amazing baked goods!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Waterloo, Canada
“Amazing baked goods!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has it every important point a restaurant should! Food is spectacular, try there cupcakes! Lemon was my favourite. Service right on par and the view and patio beats any place in town.

• Visited August 2013

75% Recommend
Dundas, Canada
“Before Festival Performance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food was very good without overpowering serving sizes. The setting beautiful beside the Grand River. Service a wee bit slow but worth waiting for and they got us to our Elora Festival performance of Verdi's Requiem with lots of time. Reservations definitely recommended during Festival as we saw people without them turned away.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Perfectly rustic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We made a reservation that included a toddler and a baby (for lunch) and they gave us the best spot on the patio overlooking the river. The service was absolutely amazing and the food lived up to our very high expectations. The decor is very rustic, which made it comfortable to go with kids; but the best part was the box of giant lego my son got to play with. It allowed us to actually take time to enjoy the fabulous food and gorgeous view. It was worth driving an hour for and we'll be sure to go again.

• Visited July 2013
Texas
“Local place with a river view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Tiny place with a few tables on the river, a menu with a lot of different choices. We had meat loaf, a pasta dish,and salmon. The salmon was undercooked, all else was delicious. Not being from Canada, we tried the poutine, which was tasty and a fun experience. We enjoyed sitting on the river as the sun went down. A nice evening.

Visited June 2013
Elmira, Ontario, Canada
“I'm glad I don't live in Elora”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Don't stop at the Bakery on the way in if you like fabulous baked goods. Unfortunately I love carrot cake and I had to try some.....delicious.The ambiance on the deck was lovely. I anticipated with a full house and eight in our party there would be delays in service or food delivery...WRONG great service,outstanding food. Little things raised the bar even more like glasses of water for everyone without having to ask and a genuineness of service that eclipsed all other experiences.So I say, I'm glad I don't live in Elora as I would attend this fine Bistro way too often. As it is my wife and I have changed our anniversary plans this year to include dinner a the Mill Street Bistro. As a traveler to many counties it is a treat to include this as a must get back to only 30 minutes from home.

• Visited June 2013