“Bienvenue a Elora” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Cafe Creperie
Toronto, Canada
“Bienvenue a Elora”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We typically visit Elora two or three times a year as a pleasant day trip from Toronto. Most of our time is spent wandering through various shops while I patiently wait for my wife to explore every nook and cranny that offers either jewelry or clothing. Okay maybe I am not always patient enough. Until a few years ago lunch was always an issue but then we discovered Cafe Creperie. It is like a small taste of France. The owner is always exceptionally hospitable. Yes the service has ranged from okay to outstanding but this isn't Maximes either. However the quality of the food has always been excellent. My particular favourites include the Caribbean crepe and Chef's special. Salads are okay but coffee is good and strong. art in cafe is always interesting and the owner does trips to Central America that sound very intriguing.

Visited August 2013

78% Recommend
“Excellent mousse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided on a whim to get something special while out in elora one day. I had been in previously when the cafe first opened and was impressed. We both got the mousse and it was fantastic. It was so good that had I not been full after I gladly would have got more. Now must return to try the crepes

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Incredible Crepes .. Worth a drive!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Best tasting Crepes I've had!! Some other reviewers may have expected fast food service and we're disappointed they had to actually sit back and relax while their Crepes were made ( at most 10 mins).. Fresh ingredients and high quality taste.. You won't be disappointed.. !

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Burlington, Canada
“Good Service... Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Yesterday my daughter and I were looking for a bite to eat mid-afternoon and were delighted to find a Creperie close to the
Elora shops we were checking out. My daughter ordered the Mediteranean and I the Tuscan. Within no time our crepes
arrived. Both were delicate, prepared properly and the fillings were delicious. They rivalled crepes I've enjoyed in Quebec
City and St.Saveur ! The owner was very friendly and curious to know if we had had crepes previously. Next time, we will
try one of the many dessert crepes offered.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“LONGEST WAIT EVER!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We thought we'd go the Creperie for a quick lunch, and boy, were we wrong!! We waited AN HOUR for our four crepes to arrive. It is ridiculous how long we had to wait and while the staff was apologetic, nothing can give us back the hour that we lost. Time is precious when you are on vacation and no one wants to waste an hour sitting in a restaurant waiting for food. The crepes were undeniably delicious, but I think anything would have tasted heavenly after being starved for an hour.

Visited August 2013