I stayed in this hotel on May 17th 2014 with my family and took the biggest available room there. The price was around 2800 per night and we planned to stay for 2-3 nights but couldn't because:
1)As we entered, room had a foul smell.
2)Dustbins in wash rooms were filthy, they had hundreds of cigarettes filters and some objectionable dump in it. We got furious upon seeing that.
3)Lights in wash room not working.
4)Food was pricey yet tasteless
5)There were rats in room :)
6)Overall, the room was entirely unhygienic and unlivable.
I don't recommend anybody to visit there even for a single night stay.